NMB Makes Ruling on IAM/IBT Mechanics

once again ..what does this decision by the NMB have to do with Doug??????
DP's lack of action during contract negotiations prior to the "MERGER" had a definite impact upon the outcome. Had DP negotiated in good faith, the resulting contract would have been far superior to the one presently in effect which would have resulted in more "intrest cards" being signed. At the PHX town meeting a year ago, DP said that he would take care of the employees, in my eyes he failed to do this.

What DP did or did not do is really no longer important. What is important is we get the transition agreement taken care of and then press on with life.

No tooling and not ready for it, East is all ready in place.
I guess it doesn't matter that we are still operating under different tickets. We can't work yours and you can't work ours. So, I guess if the IAM can really get mtx back in house immediately, we will just have to get it done here. :shock:

Wrong,

You guys have fixed our planes and vice versa.

US/East has a 145 certificate, we have all ready overhauled your 757s when we did third party work.

US has overhauled planes for America West, Challenge Air Cargo and Air South in CLT before.

All ready giving up?

First of all you are not gonna move backwards.

Two, you are just laying there wallowing in self-pity, all ready having a defeatist attitude.

Three, the 3% DCP plus the 401k match is more then you are getting now, you don't have a pension plan at all.

There are not 1,800 cleaners, there were only 700 when the final offer CBA was ratified, and there will be a recall of mechanics, stock clerks and utility as your former HP aircraft are sent to CLT and PIT for overhaul.

Don't let the facts get in your way.
WELL MY IAM BROTHER" OUR NEW TO ME AT THIS AIRLINE (IAM) NEEDS TO GET OFF THE POT AND START WORKING FOR THE DUES PAYING MEMBERS OR 364 DAYS TILL WE CAN VOTE THEM OUT!!!

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT 700UW! I AM A MAN AND WILL BE LOOKING AT ALL THE iam IS GOING TO DO FOR US ALL AS UNION BROTHERS!

BET WE IN THE WEST GET UNDER THE BUS WHEELS!!! :shock:

Typical response,

You are the IAM, not the GCs or Officers, what are you gonna do to make things better?

You dont vote to strike on a transition agreement.

Typical ibt response I ask what are YOU gonna to make things better and get involved and once again you avoid answering the question.

What lies and BS, post it! I am calling you out.

And I hate to tell you this but the ibt is not your union anymore your union is now the IAM and what are you gonna do to get involved and make things better for the third time?

Calling bitter, party of one your table is ready.

You dont vote to strike on a transition agreement.

Typical ibt response I ask what are YOU gonna to make things better and get involved and once again you avoid answering the question.
AS YOU ASKED: (I ask what are YOU gonna to make things better and get involved)ANSWER: I WILL STRIKE, YOU KNOW WALK OUT SHOW NO FEAR, STAND FOR WHAT I WANT!!!

OR DO WE NEED TO VOTE AGAIN!!! :unsure:

I'AM IAM NOW WHATS YOUR PROBLEM NEVER SEEN A MAN STANDUP FOR WHAT HE WANTS OR ARE ALL YOU BOYS BACK EAST SHEEP OF THE IAM. :huh:

This is not section 6 negotiations, you cant strike and you dont vote on it.

For the FOURTH Time, what are you going to do to get involved to make things better?

No tooling and not ready for it, East is all ready in place.

And you have no tooling that supports the IAE engines or parts. and no training on the engines. so who's up to speed. it will be months before anything is done they just wont show up tomarrow. that will be a big fight Doug dosn't want them back in house!