No Pilots - Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
scot said:
Please continue to discuss No Pilots here. Thanks.
[post="182380"][/post]​
Scot, with all due respect... from here on out, I will stay on topic..... BUT.....I will not let a certain poster try to control the board, and accuse EVERYONE who disagrees with afformentioned poster to go into his diatribes!!! I digress!!! GOOD DAY!!!!!! :up:

NeedForSpeedNFS said:
Scot, with all due respect... from here on out, I will stay on topic..... BUT.....I will not let a certain poster try to control the board, and accuse EVERYONE who disagrees with afformentioned poster to go into his diatribes!!! I digress!!! GOOD DAY!!!!!! :up:
[post="182381"][/post]​

Sorry, couldn't resist responding to your "logo". America needs leaders who make the right choices, not just those who are "decisive". There have been alot of "leaders" throughout history who have been decisive, but I won't be obnoxious by listing them.
Well, ok I will be...
Stalin, Mussolini, Pol Pot, Hitler, Genghis Khan, etc...
ps-I'm not saying Bush is equivalent to them, but please spare the "decisive" talk.
pss-I think Abe Lincoln tossed and turned a bit more than "W",... those damn republicans!

bigJ said:
Sorry, couldn't resist responding to your "logo". America needs leaders who make the right choices, not just those who are "decisive". There have been alot of "leaders" throughout history who have been decisive, but I won't be obnoxious by listing them.
Well, ok I will be...
Stalin, Mussolini, Pol Pot, Hitler, Genghis Khan, etc...
ps-I'm not saying Bush is equivalent to them, but please spare the "decisive" talk.
pss-I think Abe Lincoln tossed and turned a bit more than "W",... those damn republicans!
[post="182562"][/post]​
Now, the mod just reamed me a new A##hole, for ME getting off topic. He closed the old thread, and started this thread and instructed everyone to please follow the rules. Seems your not doing this!! MODERATOR........Where are you?????
PS...I'm sure you were not meaningto compare President Bush with your idols!! <_<
pss.. Says much about your beliefs if a "logo" prompted you to respond :( Very pitifull, indeed

BillLumbergh said:
Is there a problem here?
[post="182589"][/post]​

The problem is you have a company in extreme danger of going out of business and severely affecting employees. Then you have two or three different mind sets hostile to each other all gathered in one place, here. So YES there is a problem and there will continue to be a problem until U goes away or is fixed for good. Call it the boiling point. You wanted the job, this is part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.