nonrev site on the

Has anyone tried to use the new ETC site?

Bring your patience to the computer. There are a number of steps to go through to get in. And us on the west, aren't used to all those extra numbers that are now needed........the new employee number with the U and then the "profile" number which is a bunch more digits. I was finally able to get to the point of radio button selecting the flights I wanted and was then stuck. I didn't know where to go next or which place to click. So I clicked on the ? (for help) but it's currently unavailable. So I called the old fashioned way. The poor agents are having a tough time too.........this is one more to add to their list of headaches.

But all in all, once I learn to use it and whatever bugs still need to be worked out, it looks like it'll be awesome.
Yeah, there's WAY too many numbers to sign in with. And the steps could be streamlined a LOT more. The slowness is probably related to the fact that everyone working tonight received an email that it is working--and immediately went to sign on.

I hope they will take suggestions on how to stream line it. But, it's still better than having to call in to res.

As far as not knowing where to go next . .there is a button to go to the "Next step". But since it is so slow, that button may not actually show up on the screen for a couple minutes (maybe more). I successfully made 2 separate listing. Of coruse, I will double check when I get to work tomorrow to make sure they are actually there!

There is a big change for the East. Now companion passes are a lot less expensive:
$25 O/W up to 500 miles
$30 O/W 501-1000 miles
$40 O/W 1001- miles
$100 O/W Europe & Hawaii

If you guys go to Compass and I'm sure theHub, (but nothing has changed for you I don't think) there is a complete guide to listing, booking and checking loads. From what I understand, guest passes HAVE to be booked through the ETC.
Changes can be made up until the PNR is ticketd, after that, you have to go through res. Get on Compass and read the info...quite helpful!