Oops. My V.P.'s unwed pregnant daughter

700IAM,

Thats Strange, meaning my "book" doesn't contain ANY of the passeges that you're "quoting ! !

IF it WERE Fact, I'm sure that my "book" would have had it in there, since its origins are pushing "6000" years in age.

????

He hired staffers from the Rove team - the same ones who spread lies about him in South Carolina in 2000.

When/who did he hire? I had always read the Rove 'knew nothing about it'. Do yu have any links on this? I'd like to read about it.

Thanks

The point is that Ms Palin more than like likely had sex before she was married (check Bristols birth date and then check the date of their marriage). And Bristol had sex out of wed lock. The point is that Ms Palin is advocating a policy that she would like to see on a national level that she and her family cannot abide by. When/if she comes out and says that her policy view on sex ed was mistaken and needs to be reviewed then one could argue that she can learn from her mistakes.

Given her extreme religious beliefs, I am guessing "do as I say not as my family does will be the case" and that is just plain unacceptable. Any leader who is going to continue to endorse/support/advocate a policy that they them self have not/cannot abide by has issues. In this case, she I believe she is blinded by her religious convictions which should have no place in the determination of public policy.

The point is that Ms Palin more than like likely had sex before she was married (check Bristols birth date and then check the date of their marriage).

I hope you like your tasty foot,Dude.....

Their first son was born in 1989,a year before Bristol :rolleyes:

And as to her preaching ....She's Pro contraception(what that tell you?)pro woman and
pro life.

Cosworth So let me get this straight. A Pentecostal who would never support any sex education plan other than abstinence has a 17 year old single daughter who is knocked up? OH YEA, I almost forgot, the 17 yr old and her boy friend are going to get married.

Nothing on abstinence here

She is pro-contraception and said she's a member of a pro-woman but anti-abortion group called Feminists for Life. "I believe in the strength and the power of women, and the potential of every human life," she said.

She probably did have sex before marriage but it seems very evident she had enough sense to use preventative measures.

Where you get this abstinence stuff?

I hope you like your tasty foot,Dude.....

Their first son was born in 1989,a year before Bristol :rolleyes:

And as to her preaching ....She's Pro contraception(what that tell you?)pro woman and
pro life.

Nothing on abstinence here

She probably did have sex before marriage but it seems very evident she had enough sense to use preventative measures.

Where you get this abstinence stuff?

OK, I screwed up with the name of the kids and who was oldest. It was Track. By my math he was conceived before the marriage. The only way he could be legitimate is if he was conceived on the night of the marriage and he was 1 month premature based on a 38 week gestation, marriage on 8/29/88 and a birth on 4/30/89 (FOX said 4/20/89).

As for the sex ed. She said in a questioner that "Explicit sex-ed programs will not find my support". Until she clarifies that in some manner I read that to read as she does not support sex ed.

I do not care that she had sex before marriage but I do care about the fact that she is promoting a policy that is against premarital sex.

OK, I screwed up with the name of the kids and who was oldest. It was Track. By my math he was conceived before the marriage. The only way he could be legitimate is if he was conceived on the night of the marriage and he was 1 month premature based on a 38 week gestation, marriage on 8/29/88 and a birth on 4/30/89 (FOX said 4/20/89).

As for the sex ed. She said in a questioner that "Explicit sex-ed programs will not find my support". Until she clarifies that in some manner I read that to read as she does not support sex ed.

I do not care that she had sex before marriage but I do care about the fact that she is promoting a policy that is against premarital sex.

So then the day she found out her daughter was pregnant....she must have said Duh...

Or do you think she screamed out 'you're screwing up my platform'....

So then the day she found out her daughter was pregnant....she must have said Duh...

Or do you think she screamed out 'you're screwing up my platform'....

No idea what she said. All I know is she has said nothing publicly about her stance on sex ed, She did manage to cut a substantial amount of funding from a program that provides assistance to unwed pregnant teens. Yea team.... that'll teach those horny sluts to keep their legs crossed.

I find it funny as hell though that neither mother nor daughter could keep their legs crossed till they got married. You would think she would try and keep her own house in order before trying to tell me to clean up mine.