Payroll transition for Inflight

Informed1

Advanced
Nov 18, 2006
A CBS message was just issued today indicating that payroll transition from east to west will begin with the March 15 paycheck. This transition will effect pilots and flight attendants on the east. Hold your breath now, with the recent events, I am willing to bet that half of us will not get paid, or will not be paid correctly for the next 6 months. :(

A CBS message was just issued today indicating that payroll transition from east to west will begin with the March 15 paycheck. This transition will effect pilots and flight attendants on the east. Hold your breath now, with the recent events, I am willing to bet that half of us will not get paid, or will not be paid correctly for the next 6 months. :(
Good Luck All!

Don't bother holding your breath - it will be a mess. To make matters worse, they will once again trivialize the significance of the percentage of those affected and those affected will not be able to reach anyone at Tempe's Payroll Dept. This is their MO.

If I'm wrong, I'll apologize.

We are hourly workers, and every state in the country has laws that protect us and our timely paychecks. If we don't get paid, the attorneys general of the various states where we are based will be obliged to investigate why USAirways is not paying its hourly workers.

CALL A LABOR LAWYER>
THE UNION CANNOT DO ANYTHING FAST ENOUGH>.

WHEN MY MONEY IS INVOLVED GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY!