Phl Station Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justaramper said:
Pelc was booted out of CLT for a major faux pau that cost the company some $$$ in the grievance procedure.

Not exactly the case, he fired 3 employees for leaving early and never gave any consideration to the facts at hand. His boss supported him in this termination, but Rakesh saw things in a different way and they were all brought back within 7 days. Mr. Pelc was the casuality of the whole affair and moved to PHL . They said it was a promotion, but it coincided with the grievance being overturned at the top.

He is going to work for ACA as some type of Regional Director of IAD. Funny as it seems, he is going to work for the man who replaced him in CLT in 1999.
Actually the three individuals involved went to DCA and had a hearing chaired by Al Crellin who reinstated them, not Rakesh.

You mean the manager that got fired for not coming in during the snow storm is working for Independance Air?

Jerry Caler now works for ACA as a Vice-President, that is who replaced Rick Pelc in 1999 in CLT. Jerry Caler resigned in 2000, to take that job with ACA

As far as your facts about the grievance, they are somewhat correct, but there was many a discussion "behind closed doors", that you are not aware of. They did go to a hearing in DCA, but it was determined before the hearing, what the outcome was going to be. It's "water under the bridge" and those employees are aware of what went on , how it was done and who was responsible for there re-instatement. In fact one of them was terminated in 2003, for doing something along the same lines..

Justaramper said:
Jerry Caler now works for ACA as a Vice-President, that is who replaced Rick Pelc in 1999 in CLT. Jerry Caler resigned in 2000, to take that job with ACA

As far as your facts about the grievance, they are somewhat correct, but there was many a discussion "behind closed doors", that you are not aware of. They did go to a hearing in DCA, but it was determined before the hearing, what the outcome was going to be. It's "water under the bridge" and those employees are aware of what went on , how it was done and who was responsible for there re-instatement. In fact one of them was terminated in 2003, for doing something along the same lines..
And who do you think hired Rick Pelc ????? Yes, Jerry Caler is now his boss at ACA/Independance.

:down: You get what you pay for .9.00 a hr gets you an 9.00 a hr employee
was offerer a temp job back to phl for 17.00 an hour and no way will i load
aircracft 12 hrs straight for that with no penison,no health benifits ,and a 3%
match ,I would have to work a 100 yrs to retire.they would have to give 25.00 a hr to do this work plus benifits and 7 week of vacation .then I would be there with
bells on.

28yrsnojob said:
match ,I would have to work a 100 yrs to retire.they would have to give 25.00 a hr to do this work plus benifits and 7 week of vacation .then I would be there with
bells on.
[post="247643"][/post]​

The problem is they can get two or three people for your hourly request not including your benefit requests. Add them in and it's probably four or five people. Are you telling us you're worth four or five people? I highly doubt that. You're obviously not worth that much or you'd be working somewhere instead of taking offers to go back to UAIR.

28yrsnojob said:
bells on.
[post="247643"][/post]​

So, I guess $17 an hour sucks? There are alot of people who would take that!!!

28yrsnojob said:
they would have to give 25.00 a hr to do this work plus benifits and 7 week of vacation .then I would be there with
bells on.
[post="247643"][/post]​
$25 and 7 weeks ? Where are you going to find this. And besides, are'nt we drifting off topic ?

And this topic was DEAD for almost a year.

What does this have to do with anything, the topic was about the PHL MGR leaving over a year ago to go with FLYi

Hope777 said:
And this topic was DEAD for almost a year.

What does this have to do with anything, the topic was about the PHL MGR leaving over a year ago to go with FLYi
[post="247709"][/post]​
I posted the query here b/c LW was initially named as a possibility in the 5th post here when this topic was originally posted. I have since received an answer. As the topic has drifted, perhaps a good time to discontinue the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back