Pit Heavy Is Doomed

Lets get this straight.

As far as 700UW.

1. He will NEVER admit he was wrong.

2. If he is proven wrong he will not address he was and will not respond to you regarding it again . He may respond to one part of it prove you wrong on that part but never address what he was wrong about or didn't know about.

3. If there is any way he can twist it a little he will and then continue arguing about it back and forth with you.

4. If you disagree with him regarding his opinions he will resort to calling you names and try to project you as stupid and that you like bending over which seems to be his favorite saying for some reason. hmm. Oh and also that you are not on the inside and in the know as he implies he is.

guy...chill we all in this together...friends in hangars 1-2 and 5 plus ssb shops and engine assy all relate nothing to do as to no parts available for anything....friend in h1-2 advises if weren't for 'q' check in other hangar they'd have no parts and never make 'c' chk etr...so stay tuned.... :shock:
dude out.

delldude said:
guy...chill we all in this together...friends in hangars 1-2 and 5 plus ssb shops and engine assy all relate nothing to do as to no parts available for anything....friend in h1-2 advises if weren't for 'q' check in other hangar they'd have no parts and never make 'c' chk etr...so stay tuned.... :shock:
dude out.
[post="202891"][/post]​
Is the PIT HGR still closing tonight ??? :shock: :shock:

Not to go back and forth.. I work in PIT.. Simple as that.. We do not do the C-11 on the A319/320.. Lets be clear on that.. We only do the A321.. Ok.. Now if they don't do it in DCA or LAX where do they do it? It's not done in PIT. OK.. So inform us..
not to piss in your wheaties,dude...but close personal friend who is lead in 435 pit relays 319 in dock for c-check as we speak....
if you accsess hub from work and select[divisions] "base maintenance" then you will see the selection to access the base maintenace track schedule for all U hvy bases...including HMV -good 'ol alabama....
try to do this on 3rd tonite and get back to me.............. ;) :down:

dude you floatin' boosheet.....

Told you all the C-11 checks were done in PIT on ALL Narrowbody Buses.

Thanks Dell.

re: 700UW

I forgot to add 5. If he can prove or enlist someone to prove he was right he doesn't waste time coming and gloating and stroking his ego.

usairways_vote_NO said:
I forgot to add 5. If he can prove or enlist someone to prove he was right he doesn't waste time coming and gloating and stroking his ego.
[post="202920"][/post]​
what does the 5 signify?? they do the chk's in 435 hangar 1-2....pit
:down:

usairways_vote_NO said:
[post="202920"][/post]​
Don't Hate because I am right.

Sounds like you are jealous.

I was just providing correct information, and when questioned had to use reliable sources, see a knowledgeable person uses numerous sources to prove the information correct.

700UW said:
Don't Hate because I am right.

Sounds like you are jealous.

I was just providing correct information, and when questioned had to use reliable sources, see a knowledgeable person uses numerous sources to prove the information correct.
[post="202924"][/post]​

Not jealous not hate just pointing out how you are. But it is well known anyway. But since you are lurking around now why not answer the question I been asking you for months. Explain the diffence between between 1113 and 1114?

Oops there he was to gloat then poof he is gone when asked to contradict his own previous statements that were actually proved wrong from his own source Levine. Hmm maybe he will respond to this one or ask what I am talking about? Naw he knows I have the proof.

Case closed.. 1-5 above proved right.. you won't see 700 back on this thread or at least responding to this post. He ain't got it in him.

1113 is current employees under a CBA, 1114 is Retiree benefits, under the bankruptcy code.

And don't try to divert the topic at hand.