Pit Heavy Is Doomed

700UW said:
1113 is current employees under a CBA, 1114 is Retiree benefits.
[post="202934"][/post]​

and you were what before? Say it.. You can do it you are almost there. Or should I find your previous posts. Man this is like pulling teeth

700UW said:
You were correct and I was mistaken.

Happy Now? :rolleyes:
[post="202937"][/post]​

A historic day was recorded on USaviation today Nov 21, 2004. Let no one ever say again that 700UW did not ever admit he was wrong about something. I need to lay down this is too much for me. Thanks :up:

usairways_vote_NO said:
A historic day was recorded on USaviation today Nov 21, 2004. Let no one ever say again that 700UW did not ever admit he was wrong about something. I need to lay down this is too much for me. Thanks :up:
[post="202938"][/post]​
This is an historic day!!!! 700 ACTUALLY ADMITTED HE WAS WRONG!!!! :up: :up: :up: :up: Doesn't matter....He'll come back with an assinine reply :down:

More rumor...... They may close tracks, but there is work at least until sometime in December. Why not prove Pits worth and show the work ethic that exists there..... somewhere.......

planejane said:
More rumor...... They may close tracks, but there is work at least until sometime in December. Why not prove Pits worth and show the work ethic that exists there..... somewhere.......
[post="203048"][/post]​

As of this morning, the work ethics of PIT and all of the maintenance department's areas continues to show their worth every penny we get payed, and more. :up:

MerlinMagician said:
;) If PIT is so close to shutting down, why did they drag in 2 new "Q" checks into Hgr5 over the weekend? Maybe PITMTC can enlighten us.
[post="203166"][/post]​

Sorry, I can't. Being as close as I am, I was never told that PIT base will close. I never ever posted anything on this subject. I just know the airplanes come in and go out. In great shape and pretty close to ETR. :)

The Winston-Salem maintenance facility (INT) used the be the most on-time base in the system, followed by GSO. You can see where that got them.

usfliboi said:
The Winston-Salem maintenance facility (INT) used the be the most on-time base in the system, followed by GSO. You can see where that got them.
[post="203375"][/post]​

If history repeats itself agin then you would be entirely correct. I watched that same thig happen with line maintenance stations. The upstate NY stations had employees with as good a work ethic as PIT. They each got closed one by one. The same goes with TPA and IND. At one time, before somebody over there made IND get a bad wrap, they used to kick but. And one more example, CLE. They had a good line operation and a line check that you could count on without a doubt. Also gone.
They normally left the "problem" stations alone.
I do not want to get into a pissing match over who is better, but PIT puts out aircraft consistantly on time vs CLT. If they were concerned about getting te aircraft out on time, they would leave heavy here. However bigger things are probably in the work, so here we are. Getting threats of yet another good maintenance facility getting shut down.

Latest posts