Pittsburgh To Sfo / Hiking In The Grand Canyon

cap75sport

Mar 22, 2004
Hi all,
Crazy request! - So weird that I think the US airways representative on the phone and the girl that responded via email to me got a good laugh. Ok, here is the deal. I met a very nice guy on the plane on Wednesday, March 17th, US Air 137 from Pittsburgh to San Francisco. I was suppose to be on a United flight through Chicago to San Jose, but got rerouted due to the weather. Anyways, it ended up that we had the same seat, 15 D, so we talked for a bit. I was half occupied writing a paper for class, and he was so kind to offer to let me use his PC. Anyways, I just hand wrote away and studied for my exercise physiology exam! So long story short – we talked for a while about hiking, traveling, backpacking, North Carolina, etc., and were suppose to exchange cards. But in my half asleep delirious, cloudy contact-eyed state, I jetted off the plane destined for my bed/comforter. But first, I had to get to my car, which was at San Jose airport. Regardless, by the time I got down to baggage, I was spent and barely could see (i.e. the dry air for 5 hours+ leave contacts feeling like sand paper :blink:) So, I feel absolutely horrible, since I wanted to say thanks for being nice, not booting me out of my seat (sort of), and offering to let me use the computer, and for giving me a pillow. It’s just nice to know that there are calm, relaxed, friendly, nice, considerate people that still travel :D. I am not sure of what his name is and I only know that he was sitting in 15 D on my flight (he originally came into Pittsburgh from somewhere in upstate NY). Of course, consumer affairs cannot give me contact info, nor will they send him my contact info. I totally understand their rational, but it would be nice to get in touch with him via email. So if you have any suggestions, let me know :up: Thanks a lot, LB

Jumpinjehozaphat!

You used the guy's equipment for five hours and didn't even get his name?

Ever google somebody? Didn't you pick up any clues about this feller? Please don't tell me you're blonde too!

Ever hear of googling someone?

Thats so sweet! Are you Julia Roberts? It sounds like a romantic comedy.

P.S. Apologies if anyone saw a horrific avatar on my posts. Mine was linked to a stangers on another website, a music forum, so when they changed thiers, it changed mine too. If you saw it I apologize, if you didnt lets just say it wasnt a dancer. :unsure:

“Googlingâ€￾ only works when you have a name, right? Blonde? No, a smart brunette whose less aggressive personality at the moment has caused this disarray!

Latest posts