Who is Tired of the east constant negativity

320driver

Nov 13, 2005
You get on this board and all you heard is BI&&& BI&&& from the east you people are never happy. Something good happens to the company and you BI&&& something positive you BI&&&. And it is the same people all the time if you hate this company so much then leave. If you are afraid of losing your flight Bens. then book early as a non employee it will most likely be cheaper than all the suffering you are goin through now. You complain about the most stupidest #### like trash bags a coat closets. Man you all need to get a grip the old Usaitways(USair)is never coming back welcome to the bottom where AWA been for years do your job get your check and forget about this place when you go home all of this BI&&Hing will only cause alot of stress. The West is not perfect but we know #### aint going to change(been there done that for years before you had to start to suffer the west have been doing for years)

You get on this board and all you heard is BI&&& BI&&& from the east you people are never happy. Something good happens to the company and you BI&&& something positive you BI&&&. And it is the same people all the time if you hate this company so much then leave. If you are afraid of losing your flight Bens. then book early as a non employee it will most likely be cheaper than all the suffering you are goin through now. You complain about the most stupidest #### like trash bags a coat closets. Man you all need to get a grip the old Usaitways(USair)is never coming back welcome to the bottom where AWA been for years do your job get your check and forget about this place when you go home all of this BI&&Hing will only cause alot of stress. The West is not perfect but we know #### aint going to change(been there done that for years before you had to start to suffer the west have been doing for years)

You have got to be kidding me...

If it is the biatching you are so acutely aware of then it must be from you. You see your airline, AWA, did something very smart. They merged before they would have gone into bankruptcy themselves. US brought to the table a bevy of investors to make LCC what it is today.

You haven't walked in my shoes for the last 25 years (which makes me senior to any of you out west), you haven't merged with anyone before (the east has), you didn't have to go through the process of bankruptcy (severe pay cuts), and lastly you have no clue as to what a real airline can become.

It seems as though the attitude belongs with you. You have been willing to take it and biatched the whole way through. You obviously never tried to improve your situation. If anyone should go, it might as well be you...

Otherwise...

Deal with it...

We have earned the right to Biatch...

Just my opinion...

Hey YUGOdriver
If you do not like the b!tching and complaining, stay the he!! off this board. Do it the WEST way, Go ahead, the only customers, or should I say passengers that You'll be Flying is Your ILLEGAL Family back across the Border!

Were you expecting an internet message board for airline employees to be all unicorns and teddy bears?

And like Pawob said, aren't you bitching yourself? About us bitching?

Its a healthy outlet, a good source of info, and mostly, entertainment.

Calm down. Go take a yoga class or read "The Secret" if you want positivity.

Complaining about complaining. Seems hypocritical to me.

I had to read the original 5 times before I got it.

Translation: We're used to this crap pile so you need to get used to it too. Being postive here means becoming like the frog in the slowly boiling water, after a while, you're just supposed to let go and wonder what smells so good. It's frog soup here everyday Baby, put the parsley in your pooter and be happy.

You have got to be kidding me...

If it is the biatching you are so acutely aware of then it must be from you. You see your airline, AWA, did something very smart. They merged before they would have gone into bankruptcy themselves. US brought to the table a bevy of investors to make LCC what it is today.

You haven't walked in my shoes for the last 25 years (which makes me senior to any of you out west), you haven't merged with anyone before (the east has), you didn't have to go through the process of bankruptcy (severe pay cuts), and lastly you have no clue as to what a real airline can become.

It seems as though the attitude belongs with you. You have been willing to take it and biatched the whole way through. You obviously never tried to improve your situation. If anyone should go, it might as well be you...

Otherwise...

Deal with it...

We have earned the right to Biatch...

Just my opinion...

You havent earn sh*t in the eyes of awa employees. And as for improving our situation we have tried most of us came here knowing what we are getting into and we stayed because the grass is not always greener somewhere else. But if you are going to bI&&h all day long you are going to stoke out and yes we did have to go through BK and pay cuts lose of stock. Like I said you havent earned SH*T when it comes to AWA employees

Translation: We're used to this crap pile so you need to get used to it too. Being postive here means becoming like the frog in the slowly boiling water, after a while, you're just supposed to let go and wonder what smells so good. It's frog soup here everyday Baby, put the parsley in your pooter and be happy.

What's a pooter?

:lol: Well, I suppose one might interpret it that way. Here's how I see it:

If your post is not very specific, and you are angry about someone else's anger over some other subject, then you really didn't have a reason to post a subject about B!+(#ing to begin with.

Better to argue a point in an already existing subject IMO. Not that you can't post a subject like this one, but you shouldn't expect a ton of sympathy toward your point of view.

What's a pooter?

I think it's a poodle hybrid.

You havent earn sh*t in the eyes of awa employees. And as for improving our situation we have tried most of us came here knowing what we are getting into and we stayed because the grass is not always greener somewhere else. But if you are going to bI&&h all day long you are going to stoke out and yes we did have to go through BK and pay cuts lose of stock. Like I said you havent earned SH*T when it comes to AWA employees
YUGOdriver!
If AWA WAS such a good company, why did they take the US name?

Driver,

Without dissent and disatisfaction with "status quo", there would be no movement for "change".

For your fyi...those labor employees who came to USAirways eons ago and are still at U today, did not sign on to a company to work decades and find themselves with dumped pensions, pay cuts between 31%-60%, paying over 30% for benefits on wages that are from the year 1986. with the exception being senior executives who have seen their total compensation at U and the industry increase 500% within those same years.

Good for you if you are content with the status-quo, or a senior executive that makes 300-400% more than the average employee of the company. Obviously you are not the "gauge" or "barometer" for satisfaction at U.

My frank answer to your question...No,not tired of watching the posting of disatisfied employees and customers on this board! The notion to think sentiment should change just because is unrealistic at best.