Potential security/safety issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no lady, trust me. But understand something- your entitlement gets you zilch. Zip. Nada. Nathan. Nuttin. You threaten a person's job out of spite because you aren't seen as the brilliant gem in the really, truly, gosh mom said I was special and you should too, I'll show ya- glory we all just fail to see.... THREATEN their jobs? You're pretty weak. Press the call button and threaten a citizen's arrest or something next time. See how far that gets ya.

And by gem, I really mean a ruby in a goat's arse.

Now really - is all of this necessary? You have your panties in such a wad you aren't even making sense with your insults anymore.

Now really - is all of this necessary? You have your panties in such a wad you aren't even making sense with your insults anymore.

Put in another good word for me to the mods. I think one more benevolent nod from the all-knowing might keep me out of the corn field. Thanks in advance for the consideration, and I hope the spewing stops soon.

Look- I have an affinity for flight attendants. They do their jobs so I can do mine, and I promise all of them they can train to do my job (pilot) a lot faster than I could train to do theirs. As a job, it is not easy, it is not perfect, it IS demanding, and they are easy targets for a tantrum or two (thousand).

Good night, Rube.

Put in another good word for me to the mods. I think one more benevolent nod from the all-knowing might keep me out of the corn field. Thanks in advance for the consideration, and I hope the spewing stops soon.

Look- I have an affinity for flight attendants. They do their jobs so I can do mine, and I promise all of them they can train to do my job (pilot) a lot faster than I could train to do theirs. As a job, it is not easy, it is not perfect, it IS demanding, and they are easy targets for a tantrum or two (thousand).

Good night, Rube.

Good night and good luck. May you find a way to rid yourself of all of your stress before you have a heart attack. Life is way too short!

Relax people - this is all way to silly to be so serious about.

I mean really - I posted what was a legitimate question about safety. And indeed - the first three responders were civil and added some good thoughts to the topic, and some even in a comical way.

But then the true nature of many on this board came out - and it certainly didn't take long.

Take a look back to the first 5 posts in this thread. Where did it go south - certainly wasn't me who started the insults and name calling. Yes - I kept it going - but only out of curiousity to see how far it would go.

It just amazes me how worked up certain people get on this board. Life is way to short to get so angry over an anonymous conversation on the internet. You really think that others care about the insults you throw out in an anonymous setting like this?

Have fun on here - and sometimes even have a serious conversation - but aren't there more important things you can channel your energy towards that coming up with new insults to post on an anonymous internet blog?

Good night and good luck. May you find a way to rid yourself of all of your stress before you have a heart attack. Life is way too short!
Discretion is the better part of valor- next time take it like you give it.

This is an egalitarian place, you may expect catering to on the A/C but not here.

The next time someone comes to your place of work and rants about what they know nothing of, let us know how it turns out.

The FAs are only required to do the service for the stage length, they are not policemen or women who have to patrol the cabin.

You know they have this thing on an airplane called a "call button" if you really needed something, just press it, or is that too hard to reach up?

I guess you are now an expert on US' FA procedures.

Are you kidding me?

A FA is on the plane getting paid to do a job - and as a paying customer I am supposed to let them "have their space"?

Do you let the waiter or waitress "have their space" when you go to a restaurant to eat? Do you let the car wash attendant "have their space" when you get your car washed? Do you let the grocery store check out clerk "have their space" when you pay for your groceries? I would wager a big NO to all of the above!

Yeah I know - you have all taken big pay cuts over the years - but you are still there to do a job - which happens to be mostly customer service. If you "want your space" - then a customer service job probably isn't the right one for you and you should probably move on to a job where you don't have to interact with people such as computer programming.

I wasn't going to EVEN get into this, but...........................

Yes, we are getting paid to do a job, but what do you want? Do you want me to walk up and down the isle like a friggin guard at Buckingham Palace and ask you if you need something? Get friggin real!!!!!

And I DO NOT want the waiter asking me constantly if I need something. And DO NOT COMPARE A FLIGHT ATTENDANT TO A WAITER.

This is so stupid to even talk about. The beauty of this job is WE DON'T ACTUALLY WORK (SERVING) THE ENTIRE TIME.

People are not helpless. If they need something ask for it. You see me periodically coming through picking up trash? Ask me for something. I am not going to ask you.

And whomever said the flight attendants NEVER came back out... you are full of sh!t!!!!! You were probably sleeping like everyone else on long flights and claimed you were "skipped". I doubt that you sat at your seat the entire time with your trash and NEVER saw a crew member.

Next time hold your breath until your face gets red, stand up and then collapse onto the floor remaining motionless. See how long it takes for someone to arrive. Smile and tell them you must have been sleep walking and not having a heart attack. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That'll teach'em a lesson.
if we are sitting in the back jumpseat facing aft (which is the only option to sit), we cant see down the aisle whether or not a curtain is up.

on the other hand... US would probably like it if someone passed out, that would be 3 cents for snack mix that would be saved!

if we are sitting in the back jumpseat facing aft (which is the only option to sit), we cant see down the aisle whether or not a curtain is up.

on the other hand... US would probably like it if someone passed out, that would be 3 cents for snack mix that would be saved!
:up: :shock: :up: :lol: :lol:

The FAs are only required to do the service for the stage length, they are not policemen or women who have to patrol the cabin.

You know they have this thing on an airplane called a "call button" if you really needed something, just press it, or is that too hard to reach up?

I guess you are now an expert on US' FA procedures.
For heavens sake it was a blanket! WHO really cares. Phlus2, you are one to judge, while saying there are more things to worry about in life then get frustrated by all the attacks you've recieved. Please.. you have warranted them yourself. IF you had a problem with the blanket and crew, you should of gone to the back galley and talked to them about your concerns. I am suprised there wasn't a curtian in place, but of course we are talking about all kinds of things mel'd or ripped out for unknown reasons? :rolleyes:

Ladies and Gentlemen,

This one is getting out of control, and is becoming WAY too personal.

Let this be a reminder to you all---there are to be NO personal attacks on these boards. While you may disagree with a post or a poster's position, you may not attack that person in any way shape or form. There are a number of people who posted on this thread who should get some time off, but we're just going to close this one and remind you that some of the snipes in this thread are totally unacceptable.

Let's act like adults people.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back