Potty Parity Comming to AA

[quote name='Nor'Easta' post='461780' date='Mar 1 2007, 12:34 PM']I am a purser and fly transcons all the time. Even know AA is now allowing pax from MC & BC to use the FC lav, I still will not allow it.[/quote]
That's great. then you can issue the honey pot. Our aa can go high tech and have a sonic shooter with relief tube system. have a great day.

[quote name='Nor'Easta' post='461780' date='Mar 1 2007, 12:34 PM']I am a purser and fly transcons all the time. Even know AA is now allowing pax from MC & BC to use the FC lav, I still will not allow it.[/quote]
Yah! It's your ship, you show 'em who's boss! :rolleyes: Napoleon complex, much? :lol:

What about AA's 3 class 777's ??

If I was in F, on a long "overnight ride", and asleep on a "lie flat",($$$) the last thing I'd want, is a Y or C pax ..banging the F-lav door shut !!

(I'm assuming that the other F pax, the pilots, and 1 F/A, who regularly work in "this" area, would be quiet, due to the fact that they are aware of the time)

I doubt if any "ragamuffins" are REMOTELY allowed to enter a Singapore 747 F class section !!!!!!!

NH/BB's

I've been on many long haul Asian flights. PAL on it's LAX-MNL F/C Mabuhay Premium Class would never permit anyone not traveling F/C to even talk to their F/C passengers.

F/C passengers are boarded earlier and directly from their version of the " Admirals Club ".

A F/A wearing a smock then stands guard during flight in the F/C cabin and as soon as the Passenger leaves the lav she rushes in, wipes everything down and leaves the lav neat and smelling like hibiscus flowers.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................. :p

The change applies to domestic flights and to international flights leaving the U.S. Under Transportation Security Administration rules, passengers on incoming international flights still have to use lavatories in their respective cabins.
There should be a single policy. Not OK on the way over to use a forward lav, but not on the return. People do not understand and the ever so popular statement, well they let me on the last flight or on the way over will be heard for days as people feel the need to wander and disturb passengers in premium cabins. So why is it permissible to pee in first on the way to Paris, but not on the way home to the US?