Prater Road Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
You made the same fallacious point on another thread. I'll have to straighten you out again.

If you had bothered to read any of the relevant documents instead of just getting your information from webboards, you would know that the East pilots did not propose date-of-hire. Their proposal was length-of-service. This means that in your above example, the pilot with 10 years of active service would get ten years credit. The pilot with 6.5 years would be credited with just 6.5 years of seniority.

In conclusion, you don't know what the hell you are talking about. :down:
USAPA....on the way! :lol:
Allow me to straighten you out.

This comes straight from your own MC:

BEFORE
GEORGE NICOLAU, ESQ., ARBITRATOR
CAPTAIN JAMES P. BRUCIA, PILOT NEUTRAL
CAPTAIN STEVE GILLEN, PILOT NEUTRAL
UNDER THE MERGER POLICY
OF THE AIR LINE PILOTS ASSOCIATION, INT’L
:
THE PILOTS OF US AIRWAYS :
:
AND :
:
THE AMERICA WEST PILOTS :
x

ARBITRATION PRE-HEARING STATEMENT
OF THE US AIRWAYS MERGER REPRESENTATIVES

In anticipation of the upcoming arbitration beginning on December 4, 2006, the
US Airways Merger Representatives submit the following in support of their proposal to
integrate the US Airways and America West pilot seniority lists by date of hire, adjusted
for furlough time accrued as of May 19, 2005, subject to conditions and restrictions:

I. Date of Hire Has Worked Well At US Airways.
Historically, US Airways pilots have successfully integrated their seniority list
with incoming pilot groups using the date-of-hire methodology. Allegheny-Lake Central,
Allegheny-Mohawk, USAir-Pacific Southwest and USAir-Piedmont are mergers that
worked well for the carriers and their pilots. The pilots accepted the consolidation of
their seniority lists because they understood date of hire as the basis on which they had
always made their career choices at their predecessor carriers.

There. Now suckit!

In anticipation of the upcoming arbitration beginning on December 4, 2006, the
US Airways Merger Representatives submit the following in support of their proposal to
integrate the US Airways and America West pilot seniority lists by date of hire, adjusted
for furlough time
accrued as of May 19, 2005, subject to conditions and restrictions:

There. Now suckit!

Let me help you here, brainchild. The inclusion of the phrase adjusted for furlough time in the wording means that the proposal is length-of-service, not straight date-of-hire. At least it does to that portion of the population that is literate in the English language. What a yahoo. :down:

While you're here, chump, how about another one of your "updates" on the lagging USAPA card submissions? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let me help you here, brainchild. The inclusion of the phrase adjusted for furlough time in the wording means that the proposal is length-of-service, not straight date-of-hire. At least it does to that portion of the population that is literate in the English language. What a yahoo. :down:
While you're here, chump, how about another one of your "updates" on the lagging USAPA card submissions? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey Sally, its still DOH!

And keep pumping those card numbers if it makes you feel better! :up:

Hey Sally, its still DOH!

And keep pumping those card numbers if it makes you feel better! :up:

The difference between date-of-hire and length-of-service when combining two lists is not difficult to comprehend, even for someone of your intellect. So if comprehension is not the problem, then honesty must be.

Pathetic. :down:

The difference between date-of-hire and length-of-service when combining two lists is not difficult to comprehend, even for someone of your intellect. So if comprehension is not the problem, then honesty must be.

Pathetic. :down:
Whatever cupcake.

Um, apparently you need to polish your reading skills. While "Babe" used the indefinite form, "there", that really does not imply either PHL, PIT or both, until you have more information.

Leaping to conclusions seem to be endemic in America.

Sorry to reply to myself, but, an appropriate picture, the grim reaper coming for ALPA.......

View attachment 6302

Has there been any announcement as to when the show will arrive out west? Haven't seen anything published yet.

It does not matter at this point what side you are on if Pilots can not advocate for themselves in a fair and above board level they deserve to be destroyed. It is apparent that it's the village idiots on both sides running the show. You can take a fool to water but you can not make him drink. I am ashamed on both sides of the fence . There is no spirit and passion for all of your careers as a whole. Its for the moment and its transparent that both sides are not worth a pile of s...! You guys know what kind of a road you are walking on and it's so small of you to think that one had to lose and the other one win. I think your ink will say at your demise that you all LOST

Mr United Spin Master,

Blah, blah,blah, USA320 blah,blah,blah, USA320 blah,blah, blah

You seem to have a USA320 fixation problem.

So where is your majority information? Please show us ALL so you can be
right for once.

You are a perfect example of what 767 was talking about. Your name fits you perfectly, feeding on trash and hate.

You are a perfect example of what 767 was talking about. Your name fits you perfectly, feeding on trash and hate.

Under current ALPA rules, Constitution and ByLaws, ALPA promotes and abets the trashing of members careers so long as it promotes the national organization. When will ALPA act like a Union? Promoting its members interest instead of itself.

ALPA is a political machine that has lost touch with the rank and file. ALPA has made a mockery of the entire merger process, ignoring their duty and responsibility all in the name of saving dues dollars: that my friend is called a lack of integrity.

Forget USAPA, we should call our new Union similar to how we feel - FUALPA.

Under current ALPA rules, Constitution and ByLaws, ALPA promotes and abets the trashing of members careers so long as it promotes the national organization. When will ALPA act like a Union? Promoting its members interest instead of itself.

ALPA is a political machine that has lost touch with the rank and file. ALPA has made a mockery of the entire merger process, ignoring their duty and responsibility all in the name of saving dues dollars: that my friend is called a lack of integrity.
At least we agree on that. :up: Just the mechanism to change things. As I have said, the election show will be something to watch.

Can't wait to see what promises ALPA is going to propose. IMO. Like yours. ALPA lacks integrity and will say anything to perpetuate the dinosaur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts