Question about PHL terminal

Toothy Grin

Advanced
Mar 31, 2008
Well, I can't believe it a friend is using one of my guest passes to go to LHR. I STILL HAVEN"T TRAVELED YET!!!!! GEE WIZ!!!

Anyway, she will fly from lax into PHL and then...the other shoe drops. Hopefully not...but I was wondering how much time will be needed to get from the domestic terminal to the international, if much at all???

Is it walkable or is there a tram?

Will she have to go through another TSA check? I have only been in the international terminal once, but I don't know if the terminals connect or not...what I do remember is that the terminal is REALLY, REALLY nice...for that matter so were the gate agents working over there that night.

Thank you very much for answering my question.

Grin

Well, I can't believe it a friend is using one of my guest passes to go to LHR. I STILL HAVEN"T TRAVELED YET!!!!! GEE WIZ!!!

Anyway, she will fly from lax into PHL and then...the other shoe drops. Hopefully not...but I was wondering how much time will be needed to get from the domestic terminal to the international, if much at all???

Is it walkable or is there a tram?

Will she have to go through another TSA check? I have only been in the international terminal once, but I don't know if the terminals connect or not...what I do remember is that the terminal is REALLY, REALLY nice...for that matter so were the gate agents working over there that night.

Thank you very much for answering my question.

Grin

You can walk from B and C to Awest which is where LHR always leaves from cause its the last flt of the night...I would allow 1-2 hrs between just cause you never know what can happen ....mechanical or weather

You dont have to go thru TSA again

Thank you for the compliment ...I know I always try to dispel the nasty gossip about PHL gate agents...I treat everyone like I would my own family...nonrev or not

its a nice leisurely stroll. 15 minutes to get from the B concourse over to A west.

Or you can do C29 to A22 in 12 minutes flat in an all out run. I've done it before. Took me to about Gander to catch my breath, but I made it! :up:

There are moving sidewalks along the way and you can easily walk it in 15-20 mins from even the end of C to the end of A. No TSA rescreening required unless you miss the big signs and walk past all the white shirts.
Hope she enjoys her flight.

Or you can do C29 to A22 in 12 minutes flat in an all out run. I've done it before. Took me to about Gander to catch my breath, but I made it! :up:

There are moving sidewalks along the way and you can easily walk it in 15-20 mins from even the end of C to the end of A. No TSA rescreening required unless you miss the big signs and walk past all the white shirts.
Hope she enjoys her flight.

Well Boston for me atleast if I ran all the way from the C hammerhead or even F'd up terminal ;)...

I'd suggest THAT since she will be flying as DIRT to get on the first LAX-PHL flight to give her some time to get there before the LHR flight leaves in case she does not get on at all.