Ramp Rat Voting results second update

Boston will vote no, but it won't be a landslide. There are alot of new hires here, and I hear Dougie will be here handing out buritos and green cards for anyone who votes yes.

Sorry, but it is a career for some of us, and we are in it for the long hall.

If the change of control is won, as I hope it will be, it will not benefit the west, only the east, and it will only raise wages and pay backpay, nothing else.

And the company does not have to negotiate a new CBA for west or east, they only thing they are obligated to do is negotiate a transition agreement to put all the west under the east cba.

and that is the IAM line...it will "only raise wages and pay backpay, nothing else."
Hint to 700uw and IAM....that is huge.

The tally from PIT is in , 316 NO 24 yes.There was an 86 % turnout , I hope Parker gets the message !

Now, is the IAM, who supposedly "represented" fleet service in foisting and promoting this TA, getting the message from the members?

After the PIT vote count, updated totals with only 2355 outstanding voters left:

No's: 2167
Yes': 966 [PHX represents over 60% of the yes votes]

1201 more no votes than yes' or 68% NO vote.

I have results of about another half dozen stations but the numbers have not been verified. Only one voted yes, all the others voted NO in a big way. However, I left these numbers out of the totals above even though it would add a greater % to the No vote totals. IMO, a 80% no vote is doable.

ALthough the outcome of the vote is already determined, it is still important for a large % of participation so your company can see men and women are 'pissed off' and 'insulted'. At this point, a yes vote is a vote for Parker, a No vote is a vote for unity. Hopefully Bos, TPA, MCO will be unanimous No votes.
Remember, everyone should continue to stick together and stay with 'plan a' which is a fair and equitable agreement. Screw any plan B by the IAM.

regards,

Even though we are a small station, here are the results for SNA:

20 Votes Cast
19 NO
1 YES.

Small station, but certainly a big NO!

Way to go SNA, EWR, and PIT!!!! The message is loud and clear. Now we'll see if the IAM and company understand.

Yes! So the East MIGHT have come out ahead. You guys will never leave this doomed airline, will you. And it looks like it is all about American workers and nothing to say about the International fellas working over in Athens. It is all about saving America. So, what would make airline employees stand out against China. We know what it is: But how can we prove it to global players with the inflated Vision they have produced against the Bransons of Virgin Airlines. I think they are the next generation of Anarchists. These are supposed leaders that lead to lawless confusion and political disorder or general disorder.
So, my suggestion is to help management manage political opposites and appease both sides. If AWA voted and approved the differences in pay and benefits and or opposed the choice and stayed the course with the old TWU contract, the IAM would benefit the west with the special VOTE and the East would go ahead as planned with the Change of Control, the company would not be dealing with 2,000 irate AWA Fleet employees. Let the West become a player and then go ahead with COC. God forbid the Arbitrator recognized the Nicolau award the pilots are fighting and awarded the West/East Fleet a blended senority list just to spite the arrogant leaders of US Airways. (Which, by the way, is not the first time). Then all parties would be satisfied to Wait It Out intil the 2010 plan of the original Merger.
It sounds to me like you've been riding cross country with astronaut Lisa Nowak............... This is not some political agenda, it's about the livelyhood of American workers trying to sustain a lifestyle that
was better than thier parents. It's not about the international worker, it's about us right here on American soil. It's about feeding your kids and sending them to college so they don't have to work for the Doug Parkers of the world like we do. I don't know if your a westie or eastie, but the fight is on.
Parker has to realize we have a binding contract and we won't extend or open it up for mere pennies.
He apeases the workers by grilling hotdogs for them at the sandcaslte or hosting icecream socials.
West and east should come together, let the union know and the company, we want to share in the profabilty of a company we saved three years ago. If wages are too high, maybe the home office should evaluate the management, we all know, they're paid more than thier worth. Look at the stats, work on merit not the good ole boy system. Bonono's gone will Kirby be next? Can't wait to see what the company response is going to be, makes me wunder what Valerie Wunder will release to the press.
Remember............... it's our future and we have just begun, with this vote, to chart our course.

Latest posts

Back