Ramp Rat Voting results second update

Look I know for a fact that at my class II station was 99 percent no for the origional contact and all but 1 voted for a strike. My guess is if this vote had included a stike vote it would have been less than 50 percent for that. You guys dont stand for anything.
I also understand that times have changed and the days of big contacts with the kind of money your talking about just wont happen. Look even WN is looking to buy out there most senior agent becasue the cost to run an airline is much more expensive in todays enviroment.
Its just not smart to price yourself out of a job or jobs
This extension was more than fair with the exception of taking away the profit sharing.
So dont tell me to hang in there. Im tired of the 2 or 3 cities who could care less about the out cities controling my life.

Look I know for a fact that at my class II station was 99 percent no for the origional contact and all but 1 voted for a strike. My guess is if this vote had included a stike vote it would have been less than 50 percent for that. You guys dont stand for anything.
I also understand that times have changed and the days of big contacts with the kind of money your talking about just wont happen. Look even WN is looking to buy out there most senior agent becasue the cost to run an airline is much more expensive in todays enviroment.
Its just not smart to price yourself out of a job or jobs
This extension was more than fair with the exception of taking away the profit sharing.
So dont tell me to hang in there. Im tired of the 2 or 3 cities who could care less about the out cities controling my life.
Nothing has changed, nothing is new under the sun. Screw you and I hope your station kicks you up to management. If fleet service doesn't get a contract with dignity and respect then screw transition also.

regards,

Tim,
You have a knack for saying things that people think
but dont have the guts to say.

So my reply is

"Yah what he said" :up:

Guys and Gals this is my last reply to any from Henderfuzz and or Freedom.
They seem to be not only upset at how the vote went but feel the need to talk
down to thier fellow members. I notice all thier posts are combattive in nature and
do not really spark a reasonable discussion. I hope at some point they can post
something that is opinonated yet not belittling. Til then I know that I will not be
baited into worthless dribble...Just an example...

START.........
henderfuzz

Re: Fleet Service Tent. Agreement
« Reply #102 on: August 26, 2007, 08:14:20 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just want to want eveyone to know and understand in case you still dont get it.
This was not meant to renegotiate a whole new contract it was to hopfully improve what was a contract made in bankruptancy. We were never going to get the whole deal.
But now it appears the morons in CLT and PHL and other large east cities feel this just isnt good enough so they feel once again the need to screw over the class 2 cities and all of the west in hopes to send a message to the IAM that we wont take it anymore.
END..........

ENOUGH SAID ......
Thanks

As of this time there has been over 12 Thousand views on this thread. A lot of people have shown a great deal of interest in what is being said here.

Tim,
don't worry about henderfuzz getting bumped up to management.. I strongly believe he already is in management. or in the top brass of the IAM..

remember he was quoted in JPN as being one of the ones to FILL out a SURVEY about what WE wanted in our T/A.. after asking Canale about this SURVEY
that NO ONE repeat NO ONE in clt even knew about . he said quote " it was given out to a select number of people" (translation - management and/or neg team)

Tim,
don't worry about henderfuzz getting bumped up to management.. I strongly believe he already is in management. or in the top brass of the IAM..

remember he was quoted in JPN as being one of the ones to FILL out a SURVEY about what WE wanted in our T/A.. after asking Canale about this SURVEY
that NO ONE repeat NO ONE in clt even knew about . he said quote " it was given out to a select number of people" (translation - management and/or neg team)

Guys and Gals this is my last reply to any from Henderfuzz and or Freedom.
They seem to be not only upset at how the vote went but feel the need to talk
down to thier fellow members. I notice all thier posts are combattive in nature and
do not really spark a reasonable discussion. I hope at some point they can post
something that is opinonated yet not belittling. Til then I know that I will not be
baited into worthless dribble...Just an example...

You should respect Henderfuz's rage , it’s nothing less than a precious commodity , he DOES have the right to be angry . I wish every worker was as angry as he was , this anger can be used , turned , I’m sick of apathy . Rage on brother , rage on !!!

I’m proud to be combative , it’s my nature , and it’s not going to change .

I was also proud to vote yes , I understand why it was voted down but I don’t think you as yet know why those who voted yes voted the way they did , personally I don’t think you want to understand . Am I upset at how the vote went ? Disappointed , but I’m not living in the past , I waited until I was certain that the vote was going to be a no and I got with the ball game, I understand why the east and others voted no , I would have too if I was in their shoes . .. I don’t drag my feet and I’m not sitting here crying about it .

If you Have taken my style of supporting my arguments to be belittling then I apologize for that , with the exceptions of those who are not us airways fleet service agents who are trying to tell my own people how they should live their lives and decide their future .Case in point TIM and Philly rocks , I respect their views and fact finding skills , but I resent the feeling that they are trying to meddle into our business further than just presenting the facts and stating an opinion .

You won’t have to worry about my baiting for awhile as that I plan to take a long siesta from this board after I share a few more of my views .

Tim,

That is such BS about the survey. It was posted online at the 141 website for all to see and be active on. So if you didnt inform yourself about it than thats your mistake.
So dont tell me that the IAM didnt get us involved.
Im not a big fan of the IAM but I do understand they are all we have and maybe they do have an agenda but whatever it is it wont matter what in the end when were working for another airline.

Why are so many on the West side such wusses? This management team has done NOTHING to change morale and has done a great job of creating an East vs West mentality. ALL of us in this industry AND this airline have subsidized management greed and ma/pa kettles fares for TOO long. This includes the west employees. It amazes me that when I hear comments that suggest it is appropriate to HAVE to work a second job to survive. If you all demand mediocrity, THAT is what you will get. Hell, that is what you have gotten!! Nobody is suggesting out of control raises, but ALL of you..East AND West deserve better!
the west (las vegas i know) would probably be due to mendenhall (how ever you spell his name) is a complete joke hope he see's this too im pretty sure that the shop stewards (east side no offense) was preaching the wrong idea brain washing newbie's into voting yes from what i heard the seniors voted no and newbies and part-timers voted yes rather to take the time to evaluate the contract which is a complete joke.....dear union brothers and sisters .....i would love to slap them around taking that contract is more like date rape in prison. i have a buddy out in phx who acually belived that if we were to vote yes on the t/a that would would be in contract negotations in 2009 this is the imcompetance that im talking about with iam(screwed) OUR union FAILED to get most westies informed about the truth of the contract which benefits the iam(screwed) top dogs..............all in short our union leadership has failed us to inform us of what the contract really is about..............union dues, free flights etc.... ppl stand up TAKE NO MORE FROM IAM(SCREWED)

excuse the grammer was in a hurry

the west (las vegas i know) would probably be due to mendenhall (how ever you spell his name) is a complete joke hope he see's this too im pretty sure that the shop stewards (east side no offense) was preaching the wrong idea brain washing newbie's into voting yes from what i heard the seniors voted no and newbies and part-timers voted yes rather to take the time to evaluate the contract which is a complete joke.....dear union brothers and sisters .....i would love to slap them around taking that contract is more like date rape in prison. i have a buddy out in phx who acually belived that if we were to vote yes on the t/a that would would be in contract negotations in 2009 this is the imcompetance that im talking about with iam(screwed) OUR union FAILED to get most westies informed about the truth of the contract which benefits the iam(screwed) top dogs..............all in short our union leadership has failed us to inform us of what the contract really is about..............union dues, free flights etc.... ppl stand up TAKE NO MORE FROM IAM(SCREWED)
excuse the grammer was in a hurry
there is no leadership to fail. Each IAM misleader is out of the same mold. United Airline's own, Boss Canale has done well to insulate himself on this. My understanding is that he is not insulated well enough to get re elected in another year.

regards,

Is the official vote total going to be released tomorrow. If so when?
The vote should be put out today, but I'm betting a twenty, that Boss Canale will push it through.
The come back will be, the small westie cities that didn't report in to the chat line and votes that couldn't be verified will pass this, my prediction passing by 51% yea to 49% ney. It's time for a raid by another
union........anyone thinking about it. Pineybob rescue us. Also word of thought after reading other threads,
Freedom must be flipping burgers with Parker at all the cookout on the PHX ramp. Freedom, get some self respect, we work here to feed our kids, not Parkers kids. :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: