Thanks

I just got a phone call....unofficial.

BOS-------35 YES
89 NO
FLL---------1 YES
55 NO
*didn't know if FLL has been posted.
Thanks

We knew BOS was a big No as several of them reported in. Unfortunately, they didn't show as much unity as most of us would like since everyone knew any yes vote was a vote for Parker. The last few days, all stations voted almost unanimously NO so I am a bit surprised that a few in BOS chose to vote for Parker. Still most of BOS are solid union guys and gals. I'll try to get some official numbers in the next couple hours, along with MCO, and a few other stations voting today.

[email protected]

regards,

JUST A SUMMARY PAGE FOR THOSE ALL OVER THE BOARD LOOKING FOR RESULTS :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...PHL 816 NO BOS 89 NO PIT 316 NO
65 YES 35 YES 24 YES

CLT 720 NO LGA 77 NO EWR 29 NO
20 YES 7 YES 5 YES

FLL 61 NO SNA 19 NO ORD 32 NO
1 YES 1 YES 6 YES

TPA 56 NO MSY 16 NO BWI 30 NO
2 YES 4 YES 4 YES

DCA 99 NO MIA 8 NO BUF 4 NO
37 YES 214 YES 42 YES

LAS 115 NO PHX 52 NO JAX 9 NO
170 YES 578 YES 24 YES

TOTAL.....NO----2,548
YES----1,239

THATS' THE NUMBER OUT THERE AS OF NOW...PLEASE FEEL FREE TO UPDATE ANY CITIES I MAY HAVE MISSED OR MAY NOT HAVE GOTTEN....18 CITIES

JUST A SUMMARY PAGE FOR THOSE ALL OVER THE BOARD LOOKING FOR RESULTS :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...PHL 816 NO BOS 89 NO PIT 316 NO
65 YES 35 YES 24 YES

CLT 720 NO LGA 77 NO EWR 29 NO
20 YES 7 YES 5 YES
FLL 61 NO SNA 19 NO ORD 32 NO
1 YES 1 YES 6 YES

TPA 56 NO MSY 16 NO BWI 30 NO
2 YES 4 YES 4 YES

DCA 99 NO MIA 8 NO BUF 4 NO
37 YES 214 YES 42 YES
LAS 115 NO PHX 52 NO JAX 9 NO
170 YES 578 YES 24 YES
TOTAL.....NO----2,548
YES----1,239

THATS' THE NUMBER OUT THERE AS OF NOW...PLEASE FEEL FREE TO UPDATE ANY CITIES I MAY HAVE MISSED OR MAY NOT HAVE GOTTEN....18 CITIES
You might want to check your Miami numbers,they do not look right!!!! I doubt they can get 214 yes votes.......

SORRY HIT 214 INSTED OF 21 SO LOWER THE YES'S BY 193..SORRY
SO TOTAL YES IS .......1,046..NOT THE BEST TYPIST :(

THANKS

Dear Mr red eye

Ah good and well then red eye , if the network is person to person then that has some forms of protections .

Well if you think your job is perfectly safe , good and well for you . As for myself I intend to hide behind my avatar and spread that oh so wonderful feeling of hate as if it were a transmittable disease . If I accomplish one and only one thing for my union, it will be to enrage the membership . I won’t be happy until your not happy! :angry:

P.S , yes I am dangerous , but not in the sense of physical harm against others or willful destruction of property Also , as far as making people hateful I mean that against the company and not against other work groups (east ,west ,etc ).

p.p.s.s Athat your still new to the board I should mention that you forgot to list my first and most favorite signature

I HATE MESA .

I seriously doubt those BOS numbers. AWA does work its' own ramp here, but there aren't that many of them. We haven't been told the numbers yet, but I think you'll see the majority voted no.

Hey, remember we're the ones that threw the tea in the harbor, and now we're telling Dougie to stuff it.

700UW
Now I know you are full of it.......Don't try to tell me what work I did and did not do for Piedmont. We did all of the jobs on the ramp that I mentioned and then they were taken away. Your statement on this subject makes everything you say questionable.

Dear Mr red eye

Ah good and well then red eye , if the network is person to person then that has some forms of protections .

Well if you think your job is perfectly safe , good and well for you . As for myself I intend to hide behind my avatar and spread that oh so wonderful feeling of hate as if it were a transmittable disease . If I accomplish one and only one thing for my union, it will be to enrage the membership . I won’t be happy until your not happy! :angry:
P.S , yes I am dangerous , but not in the sense of physical harm against others or willful destruction of property Also , as far as making people hateful I mean that against the company and not against other work groups (east ,west ,etc ).

p.p.s.s Athat your still new to the board I should mention that you forgot to list my first and most favorite signature

I HATE MESA .

Remember, the membership are your brothers. Getting your brothers to fight among themselves
is the company's job. Channeling that anger into educating your brothers reaches more in an effective
way. Remember, " your union " are your collective peers.

E Pluribus Unum - Out of Many, ONE

Eat some Peyote Phoenix boy
chill
it'll all work out

Freedom shows signs of a split personality, first he wants reasoning, then he reaches out for networking and then fizzles out.
I am sorry but this will be my last response to Freedom, there are too many more important fish to fry.

What is the last day of voting and what is the process after that?
Who reports the results to the company?
Can the company protest this vote?

It is already almost sept. 1, 2007. Alot more damage can happen in a short period of time with the IAM and the company that would put the members in a situation where there might not be enough time for another vote. Since I am not a member of your union and have no access to the bi-laws and constitution , could someone please give me an educated guess about what may or may not transpire?

What are the combined voting totals of all the stations?

Wont know until the fifth when Canale reports the totals.

The combined totals for the citys reporting on this forum
2558 NO 1055 YES
71% is awesome

Is that the same total you have Tim?