Reason To Cutback Flights In PIT?

HP Contributions to the Merger
"The Good, the bad and the ugly" but mostly Ugly

11) Worst OT,Baggage,& Complaint stats in the Industry

HP brought "the worst" OT, baggage, and complaint stats in the industry, you say???? hmmm ..interesting ..

Ontime stats ..1987-2005: HP # 5 @ 78.7%, US # 6 @ 78.5%
2005: HP # 4 @ 81.2%, US #13 @ 76.2%
2004: HP # 14 @ 77.0%, US # 5@ 80.6 %
2003: HP # 8 @ 82.0%, US # 12 @ 79.7%

Baggage handling. reports per 1,000 passengers:
2003: HP 3.30, US 3.55
2004: HP 6.23, US 17.13
2005: HP 6.92, US 9.61

Customer complaints per 100,000 enplanements
2003: HP 0.84; US 0.90
2004: HP 1.03, US 1.20
2005: HP 0.96, US 1.83

:up:
No, you clearly have either very low reading comprehension, or you are simply in too much of a rush to respond.

What several posters are telling you is that you got what you wanted FROM OTHER CARRIERS. You wanted US Airways gone- which it essentially is- to make space for all of those other carriers lining up to get into PIT. Well there ya go- Southwest is there, JetBlue, and maybe someone else has plans for all of those empty gates too, who knows. I think three of us have clarified that the low fares and IFE are on the carriers that replaced a small percentage of US Airways service.

O&D enplanements from PIT are up since US Airways departure, likely due to the low fares other carriers are able to offer along with the right-sizing of the market from all of the carriers. So again, didn't you get what you want?

You are angry at a company's decision to discontinue it's unprofitable business in your area. So much so you wish they would "shutter thier doors". Well, they pretty much did shutter thier doors on Pittsburgh... so again, didn't you get what you want?

Or are you saying that you want both low fare competition, AND a fortress hub from a major carrier you don't care for anyhow? I think you're better off with what you've got. If you are a high yield customer, you are not the market segment the current US Airways is after. You should bring your business either to another major carrier that values the frequent traveler, or WN if they get you where you need to go.

Please don't post once again that US Airways offers no low fares or IFE out of PIT, because I think this has been clarified for you several times that they are talking about the other carriers you have the option of due to US's closure of the hub.

As for my understanding of the customer as a flight attendant, I'll be the judge of that through my real-life feedback from customers, which is very positive, rather than from an angry, poorly written internet forum poster. Still, I'd wager that I have a better understanding of what a high yield customer wants or expects than our current management does.

Hope your day gets better.
:up: :up: :up: :up: :up: