Recalled F/A in need of Present uniform pieces

JMUsAirways

Feb 26, 2008
I am a recently recalled flight attendant in need of any current uniform pieces (not the twin hill ones).

Due to the chaos or this new uniform roll out I was given generic navy suits [/b]to wear. It is hard to be excited to come back when you don't even feel like the rest of the crew. We were not even given epilettes!

I am hoping to find any ladies pieces that people would part with that may be either too big or too small for them. I need sizes 6 or 8.

I can prove to you by either employee # or supervisor contact number that I am indeed an active F/A with US Airways. I am willing to discuss mailing methods and compensation.

Please Help if you can

I am a recently recalled flight attendant in need of any current uniform pieces (not the twin hill ones).

Due to the chaos or this new uniform roll out I was given generic navy suits [/b]to wear. It is hard to be excited to come back when you don't even feel like the rest of the crew. We were not even given epilettes!

I am hoping to find any ladies pieces that people would part with that may be either too big or too small for them. I need sizes 6 or 8.

I can prove to you by either employee # or supervisor contact number that I am indeed an active F/A with US Airways. I am willing to discuss mailing methods and compensation.

Please Help if you can

I have some pants and a skirt you can have. I ordered them from Cintas when I came back from furlough and they look horrible on me and I have never worn them. They are a size 6. They are too baggy and stretchy. The skirt is for a normal height person but the pants were altered. I am 5'2" so if you are a lot taller then the pants may not work but the skirt will. I also have the dress but it is a size 0. PM me if you are interested. As for the epilettes, don't worry about that. I never got any when I came back from recall and I never wear them since they never provided them to me. A lot of people no longer wear them.

John McCorkle is that you? Do you really need women pieces ;)

Just Kidding! Welcome back to US...I hope you get the pieces you need cuz these generic ones SUCK big time! Have you picked a base yet?

YVINTERN that was almost funny! I can't really imagine John in my size 0 dress though. LOL! Or any dress for that matter! When are you going to nonrev on one of my flights? You should have come to Cancun with us today.

YVINTERN that was almost funny! I can't really imagine John in my size 0 dress though. LOL! Or any dress for that matter! When are you going to nonrev on one of my flights? You should have come to Cancun with us today.

Send me your flight schedule once in a while if you're going to an exotic destination and I will see what I can do to "free up" my schedule and join you gals on one of my adventures.

Send me your flight schedule once in a while if you're going to an exotic destination and I will see what I can do to "free up" my schedule and join you gals on one of my adventures.

I'm a reserve so is it OK if I send you my schedule at midnight or at 5am when scheduling calls? :lol:

I'm a reserve so is it OK if I send you my schedule at midnight or at 5am when scheduling calls? :lol:

As a scheduling nerd at Mesa you'd be shocked at how late I went to bed the night before my days off ;) Just so I can find exciting trips to join with friends...Yeah of course...I go to bed at like uhh...2am ;) So Text away! and don't be texting me OMA/ALB/SYR turns ;) I want the ZRH/STT/STX/SJO turns!!

*winks*

You are about the size of that man's hand.

Please Help if you can

PM me and let me know where you are based. I'll see if I have anything you need. I have a vast array of the fashionable uniform pieces that you might want.

Adding to the needing uniforms bandwagon...
I got my uniforms today and they were all wrong. If anyone has any they are willing to share please PM ME. I'll provide employee number and supervisor contact info.

Also, can someone look up my schedule for next month? I have no access to Catcrew.
Thanks!