new uniform pieces

I'm kind of retired from the company but I keep following whats going on since I still have travel benefits but what the hell is the deal with the Star Trek looking shirts and the Jogging suits. I don't understand what kind of look this ompany is going for. I mean if your flying passengers to LAS for the next Comicon convention they might overlook the silly looking uniforms but of course they might also be dressed up like Klingons themselves but the Jogging suits baffle me. Unless your gonna bust out with some Yoga poses mid flight they make no sense..... No I've got it..... Biggest Looser....... US Airways plans on being the biggest Looser....... no wait they already are.

The zip up items are the ones I think look crummy. The zip up jacket looks like something the Maytag man would wear. The zip up sweater looks like part of a jogging suit. And I swear the dress looks like a cafeteria uniform. But that's just my opinion.

They were going for "business casual" but I think they went lounge wear.
The rest of the uniform is still pretty proffesional looking and I'd bet most of our people will opt for that look.

That's funny. I just worked with your cousin and TOLD HER ABOUT OUR CONVERSATION on a trip yesterday. THAT'S how you got my name. You didn't remember my name anymore than I remembered yours. How second grade of you. And to out another poster?? Well, I have your name now and it's going to every one on the East side....EVERYONE will know YOU now...TATTLETALE. Everything in our conversation occured as written so you can take your fractions and use it to stir your koolaid. Oh, they do have sugar free koolaid...cuts down on the calories.

I don't doubt that you flew with my cousin A.A. However, I knew who you were flygirl74 before that. Please do not try to continue your conversation about that closet since it never happened. I know that you disagree with the name on the apron issue however your initial comments on this board were not appropriate concidering that you were a part of the uniform fit test. If you were so against this in the first place you should have never involved yourself in this process. I do not care who knows my name or thinks I am not credible. Thanks and again just thought I would chime in.

R.W

This is getting better than the galley show!

I tried on uniforms yesterday. Everything worked for me. I am not to fond of the dress.

Is that girl still talking? We already know your name. Have fun.

I am working all the fit lines excpet CLT. Plz advise as to what city you are attending and at what time so that we can meet in person EMBFA. I sure hope that you know who I am since I have posted it. I would like to see what you have to say when you are not hiding behind a screen name. I will not continue to be attacked without defending myself.

It truly is not the Uniform of the Stars however there are many nice pieces. There is a variety for everyone the White shirts are clean and crisp looking and I ordered 2 pairs of skorts they are cool. The dress is not very flattering but some will look great in it. Overall it is what it is so many selections and as Employees just spend the full allowance put on your best face 4 inch heels and be Happy don't Worry

I am working all the fit lines excpet CLT. Plz advise as to what city you are attending and at what time so that we can meet in person EMBFA. I sure hope that you know who I am since I have posted it. I would like to see what you have to say when you are not hiding behind a screen name. I will not continue to be attacked without defending myself.

Maybe you can get fitted again.

Sounds like parts of your uniform are way too tight.