Reconfigured 321's

I'm flying PHL-LAX rt, both on A321's. Flight 1423 on 5/3, flight 1446 on 5/8.

The seat maps are different than they used to be, but they don't show rows 5-8 in coach either. Therefore, there is no way to know what exit row seats are best. Does anyone know the deal on these flights? Thanks.

This far out they could switch planes 20 times between now and then. And as I look at this moment no a/c tail # has been assigned to your flights. Also, if they keep up the reconfiguration we don't know what planes are next. It's a crap shoot. And as always, Welcome to "The New USAirways" :rolleyes: ***now run and managed by former Amature West Airlines, Tempe AZ***
Reminds me of the Cher farwell concert! Follow this BIT***S! :lol: View attachment 5908

Well the bad news is A/C 174 went on line this morning so now there are two A-321's in service with the new configuration. The good news is no A-321's are in either PIT or CLT MTC for the purpose of reconfig mods. It is possible Tempe has actually decided to hold off on reconfiguring any more A-321's until the first two have some time in service to evaluate their performance and problems ?

Cheers

LGA777
HOPEFULLY they will truly examine this venture before ROLLING IT OUT across the fleet. I for one never understood the need for 26 seats in a narrow body F/C cabin but raising capacity on an aircraft with limited range seems ludicrous. Removal of closets and galley are a BAD move too. ***LEARN from the A320 Debacle!!!*****

HOPEFULLY they will truly examine this venture before ROLLING IT OUT across the fleet. I for one never understood the need for 26 seats in a narrow body F/C cabin but raising capacity on an aircraft with limited range seems ludicrous. Removal of closets and galley are a BAD move too. ***LEARN from the A320 Debacle!!!*****

As I understand it, the reason for the current configuration (not the new one) in the first place was CCY's understanding of the limited range and cargo capacity of the A321. The SandCastle clearly thinks CCY was being overly cautious. Time will tell who was right.