Religion of Peace

I don’t know, should you?
Being of German decent, no. Because my family left Germany before the rise of Hitler, and fought against him in the war. So no, I won't base my judgements on ALL Germans based on him. You seem to want to judge ALL based on the actions of a lunatic fringe...I can point you to so called Christians who feel that killing a person who doesn't think like you is justified....think "shooting abortionists". Should I judge all Christians because of that? You have painted with a very broad brush - all Veritas wants to know is - is the brush equally as large when it comes to your own kind?

American guilty of honor killing

"Honor killings" -- the slaying by family members of a woman or girl thought to be bringing them shame -- are usually kept quiet, making it difficult to determine how frequently they occur. The United Nations Population Fund estimated in September 2000 that as many as 5,000 women and girls fall victim to such killings each year.

We're coming to America

Being of German decent, no. Because my family left Germany before the rise of Hitler, and fought against him in the war. So no, I won't base my judgements on ALL Germans based on him. You seem to want to judge ALL based on the actions of a lunatic fringe...I can point you to so called Christians who feel that killing a person who doesn't think like you is justified....think "shooting abortionists". Should I judge all Christians because of that? You have painted with a very broad brush - all Veritas wants to know is - is the brush equally as large when it comes to your own kind?

Let me get this straight. By posting an article about an honor killing committed by the victims own father, it gives the appearance that I judge All based on the actions of a person identified as a member of a very small minority of Muslims who uphold the barbaric traditions and culture of Sharia law?!?

Maybe you could suggest how we, as a society, report crimes of this nature. Wait, I know..

"Male human being eliminates female human being at the request of a yet to be identified superior being."

Or

"Male human exercises his right to freedom of religion and executes the well of an invisible spiritual leader on a disassociated member of an unidentified religion."

Or

"Legal alien male delivers his lovely disobedient non-male to explore the scriptural promise of life after justified demise. Local authorities consider this matter as “isolatedâ€￾ and will refer this minor issue over to the local chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations. In other news . . long lost dog found safe after being kidnapped, perpetrator is be arraigned tomorrow."

Attention KCFlyer and Veritas, add CNN.com to your list of news agencies that judge ALL based on the actions of a minority..

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/07/08/honor.killing/index.html

I think that those who have posted comments about your thread do not understand why you chose to single out this particular act of violence and use it to generalize to all muslims. I do not think anyone here supports Honor Killings, but it does seem that you are trying to lump all muslims in the same group. You certainly cant group all christians in the same group.

I think that those who have posted comments about your thread do not understand why you chose to single out this particular act of violence and use it to generalize to all muslims. I do not think anyone here supports Honor Killings, but it does seem that you are trying to lump all muslims in the same group. You certainly cant group all christians in the same group.

I thought I was talking to a mature, intelligent audience, apparently not!!

Please enlighten me as to how posting an article, taken from the World Wide Web identifies me as prejudice to all Muslims. Tell me!

If you were the American you make yourself out to be, you wouldn’t turn your back on the victims of domestic violence.

If you think for one minute that I’ll censor the word “Muslimâ€￾ from articles dealing with honor killings, you are sadly mistaken. Call me what you will, I could care less!

Where’s the outrage voiced by the National Organization of Women? Where has the Council for American-Islamic Relations, the Islamic Society of North America or any other Muslim organization in America denounced this heinous, barbaric act of violence in the name of Allah?

The Dreaded Cute Puppy Dog Of Blasphemy

Muslims outraged at police advert featuring cute puppy sitting in policeman's hat

A postcard featuring a cute puppy sitting in a policeman's hat advertising a Scottish police force's new telephone number has sparked outrage from Muslims.

Tayside Police's new non-emergency phone number has prompted complaints from members of the Islamic community.

The choice of image on the Tayside Police cards - a black dog sitting in a police officer's hat - has now been raised with Chief Constable John Vine.

The advert has upset Muslims because dogs are considered ritually unclean and has sparked such anger that some shopkeepers in Dundee have refused to display the advert.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10...cemans-hat.html

Brought to you by the perpetually offended Religion of Peace
This was posted BEFORE your honor killing post. And it sure seems like you are linking ALL to the actions of some.

This was posted BEFORE your honor killing post. And it sure seems like you are linking ALL to the actions of some.

Here's a clue...The thread is titled

Religion of Peace,
Our Muslim friends want to help us understand.

I'm trying to make you understand the accepted culture and traditions of a small group of Muslims. Key words; “small group of Muslimsâ€.

No one is forcing you to participate in this thread. If you don’t like what you read, leave.

Obviously, you justify the crimes committed by this small group of Muslims. You are too afraid of being called “prejudice’, it compromises your politically correct allegiance to denounce the traditions and culture of this small group of Muslims. Your failure to recognize this hideous tradition, as practiced by a small group of Muslims, guarantees that countless numbers of honest, law biding Muslims will have their civil rights stripped from them, physically violated and murdered. You have made yourself powerless to intervene.

I’m not going to stop posting these articles because it hurts your feelings. I don’t care what you, Veritas and Cooper43 think of me. Just don’t get in my way as I rid this country of a small group of barbaric, Jurassic religious zealots. Take your appraisal of me to someone who gives a frick. All two of them.

Also note, we went to war to keep a small group of Muslims from attacking the US again. The US is trying to eliminate a small group of Muslims from the face of the earth.

Also note, we went to war to keep a small group of Muslims from attacking the US again. The US is trying to eliminate a small group of Muslims from the face of the earth.
Yes..we spent about a year and a half in the hunt, then pulled the bulk of our troops out (cut and run I believe is the words they used to describe that type of action) and invaded a pretty much SECULAR country with a SECULAR leader who supposedly posed a bigger threat than this "small group of Muslims" who actually did attack the US. How come?

Your title of this thread is misleading becuase it sounds sarcastic and negative. "Religion of Peace" I read it as "Religion of Peace?" and I thought you were refering to a whole religion. My mistake.

Just don’t get in my way as I rid this country of a small group of barbaric, Jurassic religious zealots. Take your appraisal of me to someone who gives a frick. All two of them.

Perhaps when you go after all religious zealots equally you have a bit more credibility not that you are about that.

Latest posts