Religion of Peace

Please do, as I am well known as a shallow thinker. Type slowly so I can comprehend the ‘message’. :p

Is that so? Now you are an orator, all knowing and wise. I come here for a ‘discussion’ and all you can offer is platitudes and regurgitated theorems on historically failed societal politics. :stupid:

Neener Neener Neener……. BuDa BuDa BuDa…That’s all folks…

Surprise! I do not disagree with 'all' of this point, but probably not in the details. Start a thread on this subject, and we can discuss it. (If you can contain yourself...)

WOW, ignorance must be Bliss. JMHO, you need some ‘alone’ time to grasp some ‘inner’ peace. You ‘clearly’ do not know me, yet are compelled to make ignorant (pre) judgments against my ideas. Don't you Marxists believe in 'Da Pepple'?

I did not ‘label’ you, your arrogant, judgmental and myopic message ‘judged your self’.
On a 'personal note' I am putting you down as an ID-10T.

Yeeeaaaa...... :p

B) xUT
Childlishly clever. Am I to stick my tongue out at you now?

Dear Cosworth,

Thank you for your ‘personal’ commentary, but I see you fail to read the ‘discussion’ (see post above yours regarding Buddhists).

JMHO, this is a discussion concerning the OP statement and we do not G.A.S. as to your ‘personal’ choice of religion and/or the philosophy thereof.

So, is Islam a religion of peace or not?

Take Care,
B) xUT

BTW, Karl Marx

When I wrote:

I do not think any religion is a religion of peace ...

What part of that was not clear? By saying that I do not believe any religion is a religion of peace, that would include Islam.