Res reps in INT for over 1 year not yet reissue trained...

Res

Senior
Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
I just don't understand this...it's been over 1 year...and some transfer agents are still not trained...this makes me angry..it's just so unproductive...

The only transfer agents who should be reissue untrained are those with high seniority who were able to keep "putting off" the class until the last minute, and hence were never called to training, or their office closed(2001) before training finished...does this about cover whom you are speaking about?

I felt the same way except I was one of older workers, and was reissue trained. I told my superviser many many times what a waste on money this was for gen sales makeing 21 an hour not even to be dividend trained much less reissue trained. I really don't know what the fuss was about reissue.
What ever happened to the more you know the more you make. These people making 12 hour were the suckers of the bunch. The older reps thought they were about that kind of work. Thanks to the union contract, everything was by low seniority. God forbid anyone with high senirorty would have to take a class. With so many calls on hold don't hold your breath for reissue classes.

Furloughed and happy
9.gif']

hey the ato agents will be happy to do your reissues for you
oh yeh and special service counter but whatever you do leave us gate agents alone..we have more important stuff(s) to do
3.gif']