SAVE THE DATE!

I will be there no doubt, i took that day off to show my support.

What the company is doing is making me sick!!

We all need to come together and stand up to the company. If the sandcastle thinks its bad now, just wait and things will will get bad, S**t has not hit the fan yet but Soon it will hit the fan, not just the fan but the walls to.

Bring Power To The Employees!!

Who are the organizers for February 28th at corporate and the PICKET! Is it the pilots, or inflight, or fleet or mechanics. Come on! Who started something we need to finish!

I will be there no doubt, i took that day off to show my support.

What the company is doing is making me sick!!

We all need to come together and stand up to the company. If the sandcastle thinks its bad now, just wait and things will will get bad, S**t has not hit the fan yet but Soon it will hit the fan, not just the fan but the walls to.

Bring Power To The Employees!!
We had the company pinned agaisnt the wall last time and heck, they even sent four big wigs from the sand castle to ask what was wrong. Did anything happen, heck ya......we let them go. The company won! They laughed at us all the way to the bank and they're going to do it again, but this time, they'll be looking down at us from the office windows. Their are no major holidays until late May, so the company doesn't care if we scream until we're blue in the face. They won again and they will continue to win everyday until everything comes to a stand still. EVERYTHING!!! You want to do something, then do it. Don't talk it!!!!