Scared MEC

I was not offended at all - just making "fun" of our working conditions. We all have a huge task awaiting us in dealing with this management group........ jmho

If all of the groups heeded Brookman and Xidas, they would not be in the jam they are today.

US employees - divided and conquered.

JG earned his money.

Some people confuse courage with being stupid.

The 57% prevented guys like you from cutting your own throat. Your just too mentally challenged to know it.

"I don't believe in living to fight another day".

You're just a "mental midget" that wouldn't stand tall if you were stretched.

I'm a USAirways Pilot and John Brookman does not speak for me. Judging by the last contract vote he does not speak for the majority (57%) of the USAirways pilots.

So you're willing to bend over and take some more? What could it possibly take for you to ever have a bottom line? It's because of people like you that have the self esteem of a mushroom, that getting to AWA pay/benefits would be a significant improvement! Better start looking around for those "let my daddy vote" signs that are in your basement somewhere.

It's truly sad that especailly now, after mangement has gone to the trough and filled their pockets recently, and with a very profitable and well capitalized company, you're willingly ready to accept concessions again.

supercruiser

You know the best thing about the merger? When the AWA and US pilots integrate it will put the pussy pilots back in the minority where they belong.

Later,
Eye

You know the best thing about the merger? When the AWA and US pilots integrate it will put the pussy pilots back in the minority where they belong.

Later,
Eye

As someone from the West, don't be so sure. 50.1% gave up the ghost for a garbage contract in 2004. The minority will be diluted a little, but it'll still be an uphill battle against the integrated GAGers.

The short time I was at PIA--almost 4 yrs---I saw two "by the book ops"--the stuff got fixed in less than a week----of course different management/flight ops folks and completely different ALPA management too--the grievence thing I've seen in last 18 yrs has been a J O K E. my.02$

the stuff got fixed in less than a week
Do you think the current roster of US Airways pilots understands this?

I am not so sure they won't get scared easily. (Think USA320 and the CLT, DCA, and BOS FO reps.)

What do you see out there? Could I merely be too jaded?

57% of our pilots turned into quaking lemmings the last time as soon as management made a threat...

Latest posts