Seems The Tulsa Local 514 E-board Meeting

The TWU local 514 board members had a discussion about the ability to allow members to run for more than one position at the same time! It was a stock clerk who had the fit! Yes there was a chair shoved forward into the table at the time.

The information Dave is reporting came from a member who went back to the base and talking about the incident!

Part of having an open executive board meeting is having the ability for the members to attend! Democracy does work at local 514! I have seen alot of open discussion and I encourage everyone to attend.

By the way, the board recommended the election committee proposals which they were discussing.

Hope to see you at one of the meetings, 7:45, 12:15, 4:00 and Midnight on the Last Monday of the month.

Decision 2004 said:
It appears the TWU is attempting to ferrot our information mole.

No can do, Local 514, our mole's identity will never be dislcosed.

You guys will never know how entrenched we are in your business. :lol:
Sorry Decison but this particular "mole's" identity is already known.

Looks like we are one step ahead of you!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My shop steward signed his AMFA card before I did. Does that make him a mole or someone who expects more out of his union??
I've supported AMFA since 1989 and have got to see the twu negotiate concessions all the way down to the worst contract in aviation history. It must really suck having to try to defend the twu. Their misery will be over soon!!

Keep the Faith......VOTE AMFA!!!!!!!!!!

Buck said:
There are most likely more "moles" than you know about?
How many of your "moles" went unrepresented at the TWU/AMFA debate? Pretty sad that the Organizers of your beloved association would leave even (1) of your potential supporters unrepresented isn't it Buck...???

------------------------------
AMFA: The YUGO of the labor movement
Where bargaining means YOU GO....!

Buck said:
There are most likely more "moles" than you know about?
That is why I said "this particular mole"!!

But have no fear....I would say that we were at least a couple of steps ahead of you! :shock:

Hey, maybe I'm a mole too!!!??? Boy, wouldn't that be something??!! Think about it..............
lol:

High Speed Steel said:
How many of your "moles" went unrepresented at the TWU/AMFA debate? Pretty sad that the Organizers of your beloved association would leave even (1) of your potential supporters unrepresented isn't it Buck...???

------------------------------
All of them, there has been no representation under the TWU since at least 1983.

twuer said:
That is why I said "this particular mole"!!

But have no fear....I would say that we were at least a couple of steps ahead of you! :shock:

Hey, maybe I'm a mole too!!!??? Boy, wouldn't that be something??!! Think about it..............
lol:
There has never been an attempt to keep anyone out of our drive. Using your theory, every organizer could be a "mole". I am not worried even if the chairman of the drive is a mole. If the TWU allows for democracy, AMFA will prevail.

Buck said:
There has never been an attempt to keep anyone out of our drive. Using your theory, every organizer could be a "mole". I am not worried even if the chairman of the drive is a mole. If the TWU allows for democracy, AMFA will prevail.
Never an attempt to keep anyone out of your drive...? Then what is all the crying about the so called inflated eligability list by you, and your fellow comrades...? Sounds like you are doing just that...! Trying to be selective as to who you and AMFA choose to represent...! Keep opening up your mouth Buck...It's a hoot...!!!

-------------------------------

Sounds like?

You know exactly what I meant. It is your TWU and its sister the company that have filed inflated lists. Your Industrial Unionism "A loaf of bread cost the same for everyone" mentality is the bane of the industry. There are Stock Clerks in TUL, that have stated that mechanics and stock clerks should be paid the same except for the license premiums.

At least as a member of AMFA I have the right to open my mouth and not have it shut by someone at the TWU International.

Go ahead and show the rest of the world your hick mentality= a hoot?

No Buck, I don't know what you mean. Are you suggesting that under AMFA I would have no voice..? Only those such as yourself who are drowning in the "AMFA Kool-aid" have a right to their opinion..? If your ideology is what we would have to look forward to as representatives, then we as a labor force are doomed...!!!!!!!!
As for hick mentality....Take a look in a mirror...!!!!

--------------------------------

High Speed Steel said:
No Buck, I don't know what you mean. Are you suggesting that under AMFA I would have no voice..? Only those such as yourself who are drowning in the "AMFA Kool-aid" have a right to their opinion..? If your ideology is what we would have to look forward to as representatives, then we as a labor force are doomed...!!!!!!!!
As for hick mentality....Take a look in a mirror...!!!!
Before you start spewing hogwash about opinions and not having a voice, you best remember that nearly 100 members were stripped of membership rights for three years because they wore an AMFA t-shirt.

I think that would rank up there in the top 10 of organizations that silence dissenting views.

I always wonder why you wont hold your own union to the same standards you wish to hold AMFA to?

Are you suggesting that the TWU has doomed the labor force by not allowing members that do not worship the shrine of the bus a voice?

As for anti-freedom of speech. Look in the mirror.
TOUCHE'

You know Decision 2004, I have been waiting for you to come to "OL Bucks" rescue. Did you hold up your hand like a traffic cop and say..." I'll take it from here"...? Bet you did...!

You know there was at least (1) person at each of the TWU/AMFA debates that would have liked for you to offer the same representation that you are offering "OL Buck" here! But cowardice is hard to overcome isn't Decision 2004..?

You are a real hero....Decision 2004...!

--------------------------------------------

High Speed Steel said:
You know Decision 2004, I have been waiting for you to come to "OL Bucks" rescue. Did you hold up your hand like a traffic cop and say..." I'll take it from here"...? Bet you did...!

You know there was at least (1) person at each of the TWU/AMFA debates that would have liked for you to offer the same representation that you are offering "OL Buck" here! But cowardice is hard to overcome isn't Decision 2004..?

You are a real hero....Decision 2004...!

--------------------------------------------

What part of there never was a "debate" dont you understand?

I notice you did not respond to the stripping of membership rights for differing views by the TWU. The same standard you wish to hold AMFA to does not bode well for the TWU, now does it?

Yeah, that cowardice claim really hurts me, and I really care that you choose to measure my bravery. SO WHAT?

You and your personal attacks have nearly single handedly stopped the movement to replace the TWU. Keep up the good work, one or two more personal attacks and I bet the NMB decides in your favor. :ph34r:

Latest posts