Future Tulsa 514 President Dan Mitchell Removed From Office

Dan has to have a copy of the charges against him. Why not just post them. He was suspended and then re-instated. The truth is a powerful weapon, why not use it?

Skirting the issue doesn't lend any credibility to his situation or support the excuses being made on his behalf. You make him look guilty of something.

Dan has to have a copy of the charges against him. Why not just post them. He was suspended and then re-instated. The truth is a powerful weapon, why not use it?

Skirting the issue doesn't lend any credibility to his situation or support the excuses being made on his behalf. You make him look guilty of something.
Me thinks your partner Overspeeds credibility just got shot to hell, not that he really had much to begin with :eek:

Me thinks your partner Overspeeds credibility just got shot to hell, not that he really had much to begin with :eek:

It is an interesting phenomenon that the industrial union sympathizers always have to lie about who they are, while using several different user names to make it appear that there are some members left that would even consider continuation of support for failed representation.

It is always just a matter of time, and each of them are exposed, then they leave and return under a new alias to see how long they can keep telling lies before they slip.

They seem to have complete disregard for the "what goes around, comes around" rule of our being.

Why would Dan "the Man" Mitchell put out the list of charges, especially in light of the fact he was removed for putting out information? Furthermore, isn't he under a "probationary" period under Cirri and McDonald? Knowing the fear mongering that exists in Local 514, they would take him out under some trumped-up charges. He is better off moving forward, then making a run for President when the next election cycle occurs, so he can run Local 514 like it should be run. Dan "the Man" Mitchell for Local 514 President! I'm throwing it out there........................ The "Man" with the "Plan!"

By not answering the question, you've just answered it. Thanks for the info

By not answering the question, you've just answered it. Thanks for the info

He was removed for sharing information and now you convict him if doesn't share more?

The guilty party is those that hold secrets and demand others do so also.

Reactions: 1 person
1) He will be returned to his shop; on a condition of a review every (2) months by Sam Cirri and Mike McDonald.

2) He will be removed from the Grievance Committee.

3) He will recommit the TWU Oath of Office in writing.

- The suspension was dropped, but the conditional reinstatement signifies something more happened than just a simple disclosure of public information. If that's all it was, we know it would be a serious miscarriage of justice.

It doesn't make sense unless there were other elements to the situation that have not been publicized. Of course that question can and should be asked at the next membership meeting.

And someone on this site said I was naive!

1) He will be returned to his shop; on a condition of a review every (2) months by Sam Cirri and Mike McDonald.

2) He will be removed from the Grievance Committee.

3) He will recommit the TWU Oath of Office in writing.

- The suspension was dropped, but the conditional reinstatement signifies something more happened than just a simple disclosure of public information. If that's all it was, we know it would be a serious miscarriage of justice.

It doesn't make sense unless there were other elements to the situation that have not been publicized. Of course that question can and should be asked at the next membership meeting.

If we were not represented by the Secret Society Docile Union you and everyone else would know the facts.

Reactions: 2 people

Yes you are naive.

You cannot grasp the fact that you might be wrong, just like anyone else.

A maintenance TWU Local that has a Fleet Service president running roughshod over a Stores Chairman.

Maybe the membership of the Stores group can decide his fate with his help.

The funny part will be the future of the local.

If Local 514 remains a maintenance local, the membership may step forward change the very framework of today. Elections will come.

Yes you are naive.

A maintenance TWU Local that has a Fleet Service president running roughshod over a Stores Chairman.

If Local 514 remains a maintenance local, the membership may step forward change the very framework of today. Elections will come.

...................................................................................

I’ll be the first to admit I’ve been wrong at times, I’m only human. However, if my questioning the real reason why Dan was given a conditional reinstatement was wrong, why not simply tell the truth and settle the issue. You sound like you have some aversion to the truth?

First of all, the President was elected by all the members of Local 514. The majority of who are Mechanic & Related. So what’s your point. You don’t believe in the democratic process? Second, when charges are filed the President and Executive Board are required to follow the procedures in the Constitution. Try reading it in your spare time, you may learn something. Don’t attack him or the other officers just because they’re doing their job.

The Stores Group is an integral part of this Local. Also, the Bylaws apply equally to every member of Local 514, no matter what his Title Group or Classification. You sound like you’re talking in riddles because you don’t know what else to say. You keep avoiding the issue. Try telling the truth for a change, its really not that hard.

The future of the Local is not funny. Its serious business that is critical to the well being of our membership and their families. Quit sidestepping the question and TELL THE TRUTH!

Yes you are naive.

...................................................................................

I’ll be the first to admit I’ve been wrong at times, I’m only human. However, if my questioning the real reason why Dan was given a conditional reinstatement was wrong, why not simply tell the truth and settle the issue. You sound like you have some aversion to the truth?

First of all, the President was elected by all the members of Local 514. The majority of who are Mechanic & Related. So what’s your point. You don’t believe in the democratic process? Second, when charges are filed the President and Executive Board are required to follow the procedures in the Constitution. Try reading it in your spare time, you may learn something. Don’t attack him or the other officers just because they’re doing their job.

The Stores Group is an integral part of this Local. Also, the Bylaws apply equally to every member of Local 514, no matter what his Title Group or Classification. You sound like you’re talking in riddles because you don’t know what else to say. You keep avoiding the issue. Try telling the truth for a change, its really not that hard.

The future of the Local is not funny. Its serious business that is critical to the well being of our membership and their families. Quit sidestepping the question and TELL THE TRUTH!

Who knows what the TRUTH is when is comes to the secret society?

If you know the truth, then share it and quit bashing.

I dont know the truth about the Dan Mitchell issue, Do you?

If I knew I wouldn't be asking. I'm sure Dan knows as well as the Local Officers. As I suggested earlier, that question can and should be asked at the next membership meeting.

Asking to hear the truth is bashing???