Selfish, Ignorant, Rude & ARROGANT behavior!

Sounds like scapegoating to me. Why would they shut an entire board down due to one incident being posted here? Lets continue to not focus on the real problem (behaviour of some commuting f/a's) and blame others for tangent reasons. Good luck on the PIT-CLT-PHL commute or having to buy a WN ticket. :down: :wacko:

When you fly on another airline you are an ambassador of yours. You should behave yourself and conduct yourself in a professional and polite manner. Learn to follow the rules. Maybe Tempe needs to stick their nose in this. This is becoming a regular occurrence. Many WN f/a's fly US out west like f/a's do on the east. It goes both ways and this agreement being pulled would hurt many people. People unrelated to the PIT-PHL crap. Sad.

And their names were.
1)
2)

Only way its ever going to be taken care of is to quit giving those that behave bad a pass on issues like this.
then let the agents involved in the siuation handle it. I was out furniture shopping today and ran into an F/A that wants names....but what will they do if we do publish names ?? beat them up in the parking lot ? hamper safety of flight by causing fights on the jump seat?? please tell me what good it would do ?? It's childish and reminds me of a lynch mob--how sad is that ???

then let the agents involved in the siuation handle it. .... what will they do if we do publish names ?? beat them up in the parking lot ? hamper safety of flight by causing fights on the jump seat?? please tell me what good it would do ?? It's childish and reminds me of a lynch mob--how sad is that ???
Good question. So, if we all find out who the guilty parties are what will we do with the information? Flatten their tires? "Beat them up"?? Throw a fit if we see them allowed to board a SWA flight?

In turn, their bad behaviour begets ours......

This needs to be addressed by SWA agents on an individual basis. If they were upset about this then those individuals should have been banned or had privileges suspended on the spot. I hope that next time it does happen that's what they will do....no heads up to anyone, just BOOM---you can't ride anymore. NEXT !!!!!

Now... :up: :up: :up: .........Let's concentrate on the REAL issue here. Now that PHL and PIT are both in another playoff game, what would happen if they both win and go to the Super Bowl ?? It would be the perfect storm...if you get what I mean. :shock:
Just my opinion.........

please tell me what good it would do ?? It's childish and reminds me of a lynch mob--how sad is that ???

As long as its "some flight attendants"and not someone specificly identified, they can continue to act like children until something is finally done about it (because we know it isnt them making a fuss), either by WN by banning them or ALL flight attendants or until their peers in PIT are able to know who the trouble makers are and advise them (not beat them up or slash their tires) how upset they would be IF certain riders behaviour would cause THEM to lose their benefits on WN. Right now, its just someone without a name causing problems (and its probably not even really a PIT based US flight attendant doing it, right? :blink: ). Deny on.

Last I heard here at WN is that no one really uses the US jumpseat agreement being that we are automatically selectees and not allowed to bring through liquids in uniform or not.. has that changed?

Songbirdstew,

This is no different then FF'ers who act in an ugly manner on board. Does anyone remember when US banned the guy from CLT for berating US employees?

<temporary hijack>I have to remark on this to say YES I remember the guy. I was his company-sanctioned 24/7 whipping boy for years and I had the distinct pleasure of writing the letter firing him (even though it was signed by someone much higher on the food chain than me). <end of temporary hijack>

It's childish and reminds me of a lynch mob--how sad is that ???

I believe that the actions of those PIT F/A's involved in causing Flash to feel the need to write anything were the childish acts. A serious case of me first and forget anyone else attitudes on display and they seemingly want everyone else to not only tolerate that behavior, but to not tell others of their bad behavior?

Back on topic, I still maintain that if Joe Giordano were here, this whole issue would have been solved by now and this thread would be moot. The offending employees would not only be stuffed into their '89 Camry on the PA Turnpike, they'd be hoofing it systemwide for a few months without pass privileges.

From what I understand the two moderators of the PIT-PHL website are now discussing shutting it down due to your copying the post....nice job. :up: :up: :up:
I believe she/he apoligized for the post w/o permission, enough said, I feel your paying too much attention to the fact that it was posted and not enough to the fact of the message, that a few could ruin it for all.

If there's a PIT-PHL Website...HOW DARE THEY...I demand that they start a DCA-PHL commuting website right now so we can take Southwestern BWI-PIT-PHL! This is PLANE REDICULOUS!!

If I were the company I would be considering having someone in management contact the Southwest station manager in PIT and asking if there is any substance to the reports that there have been issues with US folks who commute from the PIT area.
Getting management involved should be the very last resource. This is a union reciprocal agreement AFA should have a jumpseat appointed liaison