Senators urge Delta to 'remain neutral' in union elections

Don't buy into that stupid anti-Kennedy sentiment. This guy has done more for the labor movement(the people who created the middle-class) than any other politician in history.

If all you really have on him is Chappaquiddick, rest assured there's many politicians in D.C. that have done a lot worse. The difference is they don't defend working people. So you won't hear they're crimes advertised.

Seriously, don't cut off your nose to spite your face. Nows the time to stand with the backers of organized labor.

Well, I'll be damned... You and I finally agree on something!

WOW, someone should start a campaign to have the Department of Education either modify the curriculum, or castigate those lying HISTORY professors who thought me that the middle class in America was primarily the result of the post WWII economic boom. And here I was thinking that due to our winning WWII, our massive post war industrial infrastructure, our dominance of global trade markets, led to the creation of the middle class; but who knew, I was lied to!!.

On a side note, since the unions made the middle class, I kinda have a request, do you think that unions can get the gas back down to at least $1.50, I know that 99 cents a gallon would be pushing it, but just a request, after all, lowering gas prices should be relatively easy as compared as creating the middle class.