Stock Clerks

The IAM has yet to file the brief they owe the NMB. Instead of fulfilling their obligation to the NMB, the IAM is engaging in scare tactics towards the stock clerks.

That said it ALL.

And who is the ibt to know what the IAM is doing at the HDQ in MD.

Sounds like more bs and propaganda from the ibt.

And who is the ibt to know what the IAM is doing at the HDQ in MD.

Sounds like more bs and propaganda from the ibt.
You speak as if the IBT is not involved in this at all. Both unions are involved. Look at the IAM letters. Look at the IBT letters. There ARE TWO unions involved in this.

He is not involved in what goes on with the IAM.

The ibt does not run tthe IAM.

Ohh we are scared, NOT.

don't you mean the ibt will let US outsource everything as your contract permits it now.

He is not involved in what goes on with the IAM.

The ibt does not run tthe IAM.
I never said it did. I stated that there are TWO unions involved.
The IAM and IBT may not be involved directly with whatever either union is doing BUT......BOTH unions are involved in the members/employees at the single airline, US AIRWAYS.

That should go both ways........neither union runs the other. That's why the NMB is there, right?? But who "runs" the NMB???? ;)

The Government, there is a chairman and and a total of three members.

It is part of the Department of Labor.

NMB

They are all political appointees.

Ohh we are scared, NOT.

don't you mean the ibt will let US outsource everything as your contract permits it now.

I am member of IBT local 19. I been a stock clerk for ten years here at Southwest. No outsourcing has ever happen in stores under the IBT here at Southwest. There was an attempt by an old stores director to have the hanger freestock outsourced to a vendor in DAL. We stopped it, we being members of the IBT. The director was gone shortly
after this attempt.

Also, we have a good relationship with our mangement not perfect but such is life. That's why we have a contract.

-700UW Of the Teamsters, you know not.

How many ibt represented stock clerks are at all the vendors that WN uses for overhaul since they outsource the majority of heavy maintenance?

Why do stock clerks at US top out at $4 more an hour then the stock clerks at HP?

How many ibt represented stock clerks are at aeroman and timco?

I don't have an IAM position.

Keep Trying.

How are negotiations going AWA?

Oh that is right, the company cancelled them!

yep they sure did and that is because the are wanting to realize all the money they would save with that POS IAM contract. lower wages and less benefits not a wonder why they want the IAM. the IAM would be a blessing for Dougie - a union that does what ever the company wants. the company may want you but we don't.