STRIKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
God does not think he can fly an airplane.[BR][BR]I dont hate any pilots, I even have some that are my friends. Usually have x-mas dinner with a certain A330-capt and his family.

There are plenty of flight schools around the nation, Northwest has one set up at two differant colleges, there is Flight Safety International and Airbus itself has one in Miami.

I called friend in training department. He did confirm about some pilot training in case of extremist problems. He also said they will just have the pilots that stay fly more hours to make up for any pilots they terminate. They anticipate no 'real' problems. Some junior pilots welcome the chance to get back to work and move up in seniority.

- Heard from PHL line just now also. He states what everyone else is saying. Pilots are writing up extra stuff to hinder the system. Mostly small garbage stuff that does not do any scheduling conflicts. He also said that most will not take job action beyond the 'hissy fit' petty write ups.

That's not funny Biff. Please don't go there. We are well aware of your hatred for pilots, and I asure you God has nothing to do with that.

A320 Driver

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 1/23/2003 3:13:27 PM Biffeman wrote:
[P]There are plenty of flight schools around the nation, Northwest has one set up at two differant colleges, there is Flight Safety International and Airbus itself has one in Miami.[/P]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P][/P]So go sign up quick! Nothing but around $50,000 in training costs to stop you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts