SWA should be hiring again Update #1

swamt

Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
SWA just posted 6 internal positions related to the 5 per month for the 4th line of maint. It was posted 6-5 coming down 6-13. Then it should go externally. Although it doesn't come down internally until Wed of this week, I would be checking southwest.com daily starting Mon morning the 11th (tommarrow). I know some of you already know but, SWA's mechanic listings only stay up for approx 2 hours do to the overwhelming responces they get. I have been told you should check it paricularly in the AM say 7-noon, but that don't mean they won't post it at 5 pm then leave for the day and deal with all the e-mails and resumes the following morn. Good luck guys, I will try to post if I see it external. Someone correct me if I am wrong but I believe we have already picked up 2 from AFW, 2 from DFW and 1 from Tulsa- the guy from Tulsa was a 16 yr vet with AA, and he left before the filing I do believe- now he's a happy camper that he made that decision... Get your stuff all organized guys. If you know someone here, start sucking up hard, lol. Later all.

Thank you!

Yea, I know the guy from Tulsa. Good guy good mechanic. He got in just before AA announced BK. His probation is already over.

WN messed up their website. I used to check every waking hour on my iPhone but now you can no longer check openings on their mobile site. I click on the "full site" link and then try from there, but when I click on the link for job openings it automatically sends me back to the mobile site I was just on.

Forgot to ask.

Do you think back dooring from an AirTran job would be a good idea. I did see a job opening for them in Atlanta?

Reactions: 1 person