TDY to DCA for feb

the company is offering temporary tdy for the month of feb from phl to dca. i called sched they said it was approx for 33 positions. any takers? i put in for it. why not . you get a free hotel and get paid 80 hrs if you don't fly which i think you will fly in dca. it's something different.
Actually it is a 93 hour paycheck plus per diem for 30 days round the clock...you'll make a killing. I wish I didn't have VAC in FEB.

all my vaca is in jan . and yes that is true if you are a lodo you cannot participate in tdy. i tried back when they did tdy to lax and i could not do it because i was a spanish lodo in pit back in 97 .

Etops1, you want to know what is ironic about all of this?? Just my opinion, but it seems like the airline would have a greater need for your Spanish speaking skills on flights to/from LAX than they would have ever needed from Pittsburgh! :lol:

Bienvenidos a Pittsburgh! :blink:

Etops1, you want to know what is ironic about all of this?? Just my opinion, but it seems like the airline would have a greater need for your Spanish speaking skills on flights to/from LAX than they would have ever needed from Pittsburgh! :lol:

Bienvenidos a Pittsburgh! :blink:
well we use to fly pit-sju-pit daily . i was one of the first batch of spanish lodos in pit in 97 when they started the service. it was a nonrev's dream because the flt was empty all week except for weekends when the boat people would go down for there cruises. during the week it was mostly migrant workers or locals either going home to puerto rico or going up to pit to connect to lga,bdl,ewr,rdg,phl,or bos because to tell you the truth their ain't that many ricans living in pit.
now it runs i think only on saturdays from pit. it was great though because i would have a 25 hr layover in sju all the time and i flew with the bwi crews . they were fun. those were the days we use to take the 737-400's down to the caribbean.

Latest posts