Teamsters Rally/Info Picket

We have a nice Valentine for US Airways management!

Just hope the picketing is done in a professional manner and is not an embarrasment to our trade. Problem is to get media attention stuff is sensationalized. Please keep it professional.

If they don't have enough cards do you think the IBT would stage a picketing event with effort to have the media involved....doubtful. Possible but doubtful.

funny...no one on record from official sources.
IBT BS for votes campaign in full force :lol:

This letter came out today from the teamster airline division, they are handling the paperwork with the nmb. and you 2 pro iam boys keep thinking were dumb enough to show up with only 35%, and dell your right when the nmb throw out the cleaners and stores clerks it will be maybe over 60%

They won't throw out the utility and stores, amfa tried it several times and the NMB never threw anyone out.

This letter came out today from the teamster airline division, they are handling the paperwork with the nmb. and you 2 pro iam boys keep thinking were dumb enough to show up with only 35%, and dell your right when the nmb throw out the cleaners and stores clerks it will be maybe over 60%
ok ace...wheres the letter?
nothing on 104 ...nothing on IBT airline.

funny your airline division news last update is over two years old :lol:
my my...no wonder it took a day and a half to put out the NMB ruling :lol:

Yes but it did not take almost a year for me to see a copy of my contract - reguardless of who you say is responsible for the printing they pay thier dues to the IAM and that makes them responsible.

The company was in bankruptcy and was not spending any money, every expenditure had to be approved by the court.

Don't let the facts get in your way.

And by Tuesday after the contract was abrogated on Thursday every member had the term sheet in their hands.

Latest posts

Back