Teamsters Rally/Info Picket

then if you are not actively being organized why do you keep asking for information?
Why is information asked for? Because we have no choice as to accretion but we do have a choice as to who will represent us.

awa you wrong again.

There was an organizing drive for the groups that were accredited I have posted the link to the case several times on here.

awa you wrong again.

There was an organizing drive for the groups that were accredited I have posted the link to the case several times on here.
Are we to assume that since the previous accretions are in the past, that the future accretions will NOT have or be subject to an organizing drive??

ok ace...wheres the letter?
nothing on 104 ...nothing on IBT airline.

funny your airline division news last update is over two years old :lol:
my my...no wonder it took a day and a half to put out the NMB ruling :lol:

The letter was sent to the shop stewards and all the guys on the locals group e-mail list. and these people posted them in the work areas. Didn't your mole get a copy I thought he knows everything thats going on with-in the ibt.
ok ace do you understand now! I'm sure if you would like a personal copy contact Andy or Pat and they might send you a copy.

Dell - airwoman and ericloves2fish do not want to be union, Teamsters have always respected the groups wishes and done nothing to bother them but with the IAM that has not been the same story for that work group. So now that they are looking at not having a choice over being represented they want and deserve the right to have input as to who it is.

Thank you Awa Contract for clarifying our position and thank you and the other Teamsters for respecting our position. Which ever Union (hopefully Teamsters) ends up representing us I'll do my best to make a positive contribution. If ya can't beat'em join'em and make things better.

ok ace...wheres the letter?
nothing on 104 ...nothing on IBT airline.

funny your airline division news last update is over two years old :lol:
my my...no wonder it took a day and a half to put out the NMB ruling :lol:

I received the letter too. Scouts honor.

Thank you Awa Contract for clarifying our position and thank you and the other Teamsters for respecting our position. Which ever Union (hopefully Teamsters) ends up representing us I'll do my best to make a positive contribution. If ya can't beat'em join'em and make things better.
I received the letter too. Scouts honor.
Yes, thank you AWA Contract. And please, everyone go read the TWU in PHL thread. Should make everyone's choice much, much clearer.........if there was any doubt. Teamsters have shown respect. What about the IAM and it's members.........???????

Yes, thank you AWA Contract. And please, everyone go read the TWU in PHL thread. Should make everyone's choice much, much clearer.........if there was any doubt. Teamsters have shown respect. What about the IAM and it's members.........???????

IAM fleet service came to PHX and they were treated to nothing but friendly faces. TWU visits PHL and other cities and gets treated to beatings from ill-bred thugs and lowlifes. No class. I wonder if the children of these IAM hooligans know that their daddies are scumbags.

IAM fleet service came to PHX and they were treated to nothing but friendly faces. TWU visits PHL and other cities and gets treated to beatings from ill-bred thugs and lowlifes. No class. I wonder if the children of these IAM hooligans know that their daddies are scumbags.
Makes you wonder, doesn't it?? Makes you wonder about a lot of things. I hope that there is a HUGE turnout on Monday so the company knows that this is NOT what we want, this is NOT what we believe in and this is NOT something we should have to tolerate or accept........from individuals or a union.

Makes you wonder, doesn't it?? Makes you wonder about a lot of things. I hope that there is a HUGE turnout on Monday so the company knows that this is NOT what we want, this is NOT what we believe in and this is NOT something we should have to tolerate or accept........from individuals or a union.
Well I do have to think is that what Dell was talking about when he said that,(they had some people that wanted to meet me). WELL I AM A TEAMSTER AND I STAND.

Fight breaks out with US Airways, AmWest unions

*Instead of copy/paste an entire article, redirect to the thread. Oh wait, the post you quoted already does that.*

You should know by now the IAM does not give out info. How long have you been tring to get info from them???

CARDS OR BEING ADDED UP AND THE VOTE IS COMING

30 to 60 days for NMB to find you don't have the 35%.
don't get your hopes up that the good fairy is going to bless you monday.
you may petition but won't have an answer for awhile....

Back