Thank You

PhxMama

Veteran
Oct 29, 2005
After my Dad passed away a few years ago my Mom started to trvl by herself. She's not young anymore and I worry alot about her on a daily basis but much more so when she trvls. It's probably just habit that I worry(the Mama in me) because those of you who work on the frontlines have been more than gracious to her EVERY time she has trvld! She just trvld Srq to Clt this week on flght 2610 and there was an african american f/a who just made her laugh. She very much enjoyed her personality and sense of humor. Hula helped in a previous situation and Coach is just a wonderful person! Our preferred have been a joy to get to know and I am trvling a little so I am meeting and on my way to meet some more of my coworkers. Thats what really makes me sad. If this airline implodes due to internal strife it will be the many of you who have made some sleepless nights enjoyable by your many posts, whatever they may have been, the ones I will miss. Its like seeing an old boyfriend, you dont remember all the bad but mostly the good times. I know that will be the case if anything happens to this airline. I know the pilot integration is a difficult mergers because it affects so many lives in so many ways. I have declined to comment because those of you who have been directly affected need to comment without those of us whose lives will not be affected by this decision. Thankx for letting me say all this and again thanks for helping my mom. Mama

After my Dad passed away a few years ago my Mom started to trvl by herself. She's not young anymore and I worry alot about her on a daily basis but much more so when she trvls. It's probably just habit that I worry(the Mama in me) because those of you who work on the frontlines have been more than gracious to her EVERY time she has trvld! She just trvld Srq to Clt this week on flght 2610 and there was an african american f/a who just made her laugh. She very much enjoyed her personality and sense of humor. Hula helped in a previous situation and Coach is just a wonderful person! Our preferred have been a joy to get to know and I am trvling a little so I am meeting and on my way to meet some more of my coworkers. Thats what really makes me sad. If this airline implodes due to internal strife it will be the many of you who have made some sleepless nights enjoyable by your many posts, whatever they may have been, the ones I will miss. Its like seeing an old boyfriend, you dont remember all the bad but mostly the good times. I know that will be the case if anything happens to this airline. I know the pilot integration is a difficult mergers because it affects so many lives in so many ways. I have declined to comment because those of you who have been directly affected need to comment without those of us whose lives will not be affected by this decision. Thankx for letting me say all this and again thanks for helping my mom. Mama

That was really sweet.
God bless your Mother.
I hope she has many more pleasent experiences on our airline. I worry about my mom too.
We will always take care of her.
:D

Remember Mama your Mama will always have a friend at the Phx ticket counter. Hopefully things will work out for our pilots, after all we are "all a family" disfunctional
but still a family :up:

I wondered where you were. It's good to see you back.
Whenever my elderly parents travel (rarely now days) I keep my fingers crossed that they are treated well. With all positions so understaffed, I worry about how they will be treated. So far, so good!

Thanx for all the kind words. I am back but still have other obligations so will be in and out. I just hope that everyone remembers that our customers are not only our bread and butter but some of our customers are our fellow employees family members or friends. Although my trip was cxld recently due to uhm, cxld flight and I didnt trvl I was able to meet up with WildIrishRose and theres not a sweeter tkt agent you would want to work with. She IS what we hope all of our agents ARE!! To those of you still struggling with this integration(most of us) lets just keep doing what we do and hard work and patience will pay off. Best to all of you. Mama

Thanx for all the kind words. I am back but still have other obligations so will be in and out. I just hope that everyone remembers that our customers are not only our bread and butter but some of our customers are our fellow employees family members or friends. Although my trip was cxld recently due to uhm, cxld flight and I didnt trvl I was able to meet up with WildIrishRose and theres not a sweeter tkt agent you would want to work with. She IS what we hope all of our agents ARE!! To those of you still struggling with this integration(most of us) lets just keep doing what we do and hard work and patience will pay off. Best to all of you. Mama
You knew I couldn't help posting on this one didn't you??? Anyway, I too THOUGHT we were one big family and out there to help each other. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Sorry you couldn't make it yesterday, but you know there might be a reason. Hope you won!!! You are one great friend and family member!!!

Thanx mama, I'm blushing at your words and kindness and loved finally meeting you! There are alot of great West Agents who have same philosophy I do and I love being part of the Phx Airport. Next time Art comes to town maybe I can buy you both some Starbucks! Take care,
Rose