Thank You Chip

us10

Advanced
Sep 11, 2002
I would have to agree, Chip is not pro labor or pro management, he is pro company.In the end,as emplyees we will only have a secure career if the company is doing well.

I wanted to publicly thank Chip for his excellent job of posting the true hard facts that made this IAM vote a tough one for everyone. People have complained that Chip went over the line at times expressing his opinions to the mechanics. This man is human as we all are, and as such has passion that sometimes overflows. The information he brings to us all shows that passion for this industry and this company. I thank you, Chip, for the great job you have done and continue to do with your very informative postings.
Cavalier

cavalier- I think you gave a lot of good advice and common sense during this time. You sure were able to tell what had happened over the years in the Pittsburgh area with labor and it wasnt a pretty picture for those unable to adjust to change.

I, too, want to thank Chip. He has taken a tremendous amount of heat on this board. But I appreciate all his hard work and dedication to all of our futures.

[blockquote]
----------------
I would like to thank CHIP as well, unfortunatly the moderator will not alloy me to use the nowns that come to mind.
I will say he does a great service to everyone by collecting and disimenating information, my issues come when he draws on his personal insight in forming conclusions beyond the facts he reports.

[P]Take a bow Chip! You continue to be a tremendously informative resource. The only axe you have to grind is saving your company and 35,000 jobs. No shame in that![/P]
[P]I look forward to continuing my education here by learning from what you and like-minded others have to offer.[/P]
[P]Thanks,[/P]
[P]Marky[/P]

I personally found Chip to be obnoxious. I also am told now that we can not move the furniture around now that this is voted in. For example if one wanted to pay their retro concessions through eliminating two paid holidays or vacation it can not be done. This is not what Cavalier was saying. Any comments Cav?

[blockquote]
----------------
On 9/18/2002 10:04:20 PM pitguy wrote:

I personally found Chip to be obnoxious. I also am told now that we can not move the furniture around now that this is voted in. For example if one wanted to pay their retro concessions through eliminating two paid holidays or vacation it can not be done. This is not what Cavalier was saying. Any comments Cav?
----------------
[/blockquote]
Get over it!

Email me and we can meet in Pit to talk, I am assuming you are in Pit of course.