PHL Crew, CDG staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I tagged along with NoelNotRoss and his crew on PHL CDG and back and the PHL crew was incredibly awesome. Then the agents in Paris were amazing. THEN the flight back was even better! I am so proud of our staff, it is obvious we have people that care. This is one of the best albeit shortest trips I have ever had. Thank you thank you! The food in envoy and coach was good! I went coach up and envoy back.
Annnd back to the #2 window this month after three and a half long months out. I am so pro Wendy's today!
Atwttm!
Snn

CDG IMHO is the best European Station out there, I know the Station Manager personally and she strives for Customer Service depsite being French which is an oxymoron =) I'm glad to hear you're coming back to the #2 window...I have not flown through CLT in a LONG time...maybe a year or something? I'm taking UA to CDG in December unfortunately because US' product has slipped off it's rockers.

CDG IMHO is the best European Station out there, I know the Station Manager personally and she strives for Customer Service depsite being French which is an oxymoron =) I'm glad to hear you're coming back to the #2 window...I have not flown through CLT in a LONG time...maybe a year or something? I'm taking UA to CDG in December unfortunately because US' product has slipped off it's rockers.

She is also the station mgr in ARN

Why do you have to get catty? This is not Dynasty and you are not Alexis Carrington. Stick with the topic.
Shannon glad you had a great time to Paris. The crew was all great from the names. Young too...LOL Lupe is so sweet.

I like to go check out

hooters-girl-ashley1.jpg

and bring home a souvenir from each

hooters.jpg

that I visit.

Its just amazing where Hooters appear these days!

Status
Not open for further replies.