Thank You God...

Sorry, will not answer without calling you the big dummie that you are...HAHAHA!!!..and what the concessions did do was give me more months of employment I otherwise would not have received.

and Kenny mah boy...your vote evidently did not change the outcome..next object of your crying...HAHAHA!!! ya flippin' coward without a cause...*Pfffoooofffft*...squeeze me.

Dripster, don't let the coward of cowards get to you. They will get theirs, hopefully.

Drippy Quill said:
Point being Bob, the TWU has kept you employed without interruption.
[post="196795"][/post]​

Well your point is wrong. The TWU may have kept Sonny Hall employed, as the TWU express proudly boast that despite his poor performance as a worker the TWU "saved" his job, at his coworkers expense no doubt, but the "TWU" did not keep me employed. I got this job on my own initiative and keep it with my own performance. What I expect from the union is to provide me the leverage to maximize my rate of pay for as long as the company needs my services. If they claim they dont need us then lay us off, but dont let them say, and agree with them that they dont need us but will keep us if we work for much less.