The End Is Near

This may be a done deal in hand shake but not a done deal on paper. Sk filings would have to reflect it !

SoldWholeSale said:
The planes aren't gone yet..... The transaction takes place closer to year end or first of next.

You don't have to believe anything I say. If everything I had said so far were untrue, that would put me on par for this message board for conjecture and guessing. Lets watch for the next month or two and see how really full of crap I am.

:rolleyes:
Proves even more the point I am making. Give me the Tail #’s and I will let you know who is the owner. You are providing a lot of arguments but can’t deliver the facts of which aircrafts you are talking about. Assumptions, speculations and wild guesses, but know hard facts.

And just to make you feel better, it is correct what you wrote, as you said it your self, there is no contract and it is still a year or so out. As we all know a lot can happen in that time and there can be a change in opinion etc. So all we are talking then about is hypothetical issues and not facts (even though you and not to be unfair RATBOY put them out as facts). So both of you give us the facts (Tail #’s) and we will get to the ground. You guys are not the only ones that have connections and ways to get information. I am convinced that there are a lot of people participating here that have an equal if not greater information base than both of you. Give all of us a chance to either collaborate your assumptions and make them a fact or bury them for right now.

Because the contract language states it.

"The Company agrees to maintain fleet size of 279 aircraft (inclusive of maintenance spares), excluding Mid Atlantic regional jet (RJ) aircraft."

Air conditioned said:
SoldWholeSale said:
The planes aren't gone yet..... The transaction takes place closer to year end or first of next.

You don't have to believe anything I say. If everything I had said so far were untrue, that would put me on par for this message board for conjecture and guessing. Lets watch for the next month or two and see how really full of crap I am.

:rolleyes:
If this is indeed the case, then that would make RATBOY right on target. :huh:
Yeah wheres RATBOY when we need him

No tail #'s until the sale is complete, but since they want 40 /-400's and we only have 43.......

An Air Carrier Inspector at an unnamed FSDO who will be involved in the process for one company or the other is a friend. He is in a need to know position.

700UW said:
Because the contract language states it.

"The Company agrees to maintain fleet size of 279 aircraft (inclusive of maintenance spares), excluding Mid Atlantic regional jet (RJ) aircraft."
Thanks 700UW
Finally someone has some answers around here.

700, enough said...... We will just see who gets to pass out the "I told you so's".

I suggest you eat your attached picture! :shock:

Just want to get a few things correct:

"Please don't move this to the Regional Board. This has huge implications for US Airways, and US Airways is also the single greatest source of the exponential growth at Mesa."

Wrong again. Mesa has 68 aircraft on order over the next two+ yrs and none are currently going to Us Airways. That's right. MESA HAS NO GROWTH PLANNED AT U!

Rumor has it the 737 books are in the works but I can assure you that they are no where near complete.

-Cape

I can see someone has lots of extra time on their hands. The picture is obviously a fake.......no registration number or anything. :down:

Latest posts