The End Is Near

The shuttle is operated with A320 family aircraft, you can't sell the shuttle it is part of mainline, you can only sell the slots, which are collateral for the ATSB, so any sale has to be approved by them and they get 75% of the money, and US leases the terminal from CO and CO has the first rights to any gate or terminal transfers.

700UW said:
The shuttle is operated with A320 family aircraft, you can't sell the shuttle it is part of mainline, you can only sell the slots, which are collateral for the ATSB, so any sale has to be approved by them and they get 75% of the money, and US leases the terminal from CO and CO has the first rights to any gate or terminal transfers.
Some shuttle flights are 737s. DCA-BOS is mostly 737s.

Paying down the ATSB loan by 250 million enabled UAIR to more freely sell assets. Shuttle can be sold on any given day to just about anyone of the BOD choosing.

No worries though. The Mesa Air Group 737's will start service from PIT, not a shuttle city from what I've heard. Interestingly enough, this happens in about the same time frame as MAA opening a base in PHL.

ktflyhome said:
Are you talking to me 700????If so CHILL!!!!! I was just making an observation of the thread postings! Geezo weezo. <_<
yeah, the imaturity of these employee posters is terrible. its like little kids in high school compared to the other airline sights! :p

SoldWholeSale said:
Paying down the ATSB loan by 250 million enabled UAIR to more freely sell assets. Shuttle can be sold on any given day to just about anyone of the BOD choosing.

No worries though. The Mesa Air Group 737's will start service from PIT, not a shuttle city from what I've heard. Interestingly enough, this happens in about the same time frame as MAA opening a base in PHL.
Can you not understand the Shuttle is part of MAINLINE, it is not a separate company, there are NO shuttle planes, no separate employees, the only thing they can sell is the slots, the ATSB loan is collateralized by those slots, if they are sold 75% of the proceeds go to the ATSB loan, that is in the new loan deal.

And Mesa can fly all the flights into PIT and still won't turn a profit.

What I get is that those slots are the only thing worth buying. Why would someone like Mesa want the employees?

When they start out of pit they will be sharing code with UAIR.

No they won't be code sharing, I believe that is against ALPA'c contract since they are an affiliate.

flyin2low said:
They will be code sharing using Mesa mechanics to work on all 737's in PIT, including USAir's.
Don't think so, Scope Language says differant. And the only thing PIT will see is RJs

They can break it and they will have to pay for it, and they did not break ALPA's scope, it was the IAM Mechanic and Related.

700UW said:
That picture is a fake
700, whether it is fake or not, is NOT the point...700 do you wear tight underwear or something??? you really need to lighten up!!! The point of the pic was well taken AND appropriate!!! It fortells things to come!!! GOOD DAY......MORE LATER

Latest posts