The ' NEW ' SOUTH.

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
https://news.yahoo.com/georgia-congressmen-ask-barr-assist-212902168.html

Behold.

In the Photo on the right, one TRAVIS McMichael, the 'New' Poster boy, of how much has CHANGED in Race Relations, 'South-of-the-Mason Dixon Line.'

This..'man',... looks perhaps, as though he may have FETAL ALCOHOL SYNDROME .

It's been Very recently discussed here, on this board that today's 'South of the M/D line' is DIFFERENT from the GOOD Ol' LYNCHING DAYS !!

I Think NOT !

I ask the question today,... as I asked myself when in elementary school, (Where I first learned about the South and the unspeakable murders)......

WHAT MAKES THEM HATE So MUCH ?????????

Last edited:
Ironic. You've shown yourself to be just as ignorant and just as much of a bigot when it comes to factors other than race, and you slandering an entire region based on what two individuals did is hardly surprising.

Ironic. You've shown yourself to be just as ignorant and just as much of a bigot when it comes to factors other than race, and you slandering an entire region based on what two individuals did is hardly surprising.

I was born and raised in the south and I still admit that there are quite a few racists down there.

And Furthermore,

https://tmz.com/2020/05/21/ahmaud-arbery-recorded-murder-william-roddie-bryan/

Then click News,

Then look for story,..." Man who recorded Killing of Arbery, Arrested. "

I read in another article, where someone defended Bryan by saying,

" He's A Family Man. He WATCHES...N A S C A R " !!

Someone once told me the Following: " The More Things Change, the More They REMAIN the SAME " !!

Last edited:
I was born and raised in the south and I still admit that there are quite a few racists down there.

Sure, and I was raised in the north, and readily admit there are quite a few up there, especially in Bears' age group. Fortunately they're dying out, and are very low single digit minorities nationally.

Sure, and I was raised in the north, and readily admit there are quite a few up there, especially in Bears' age group. Fortunately they're dying out, and are very low single digit minorities nationally.
Sorry, but I still have family in Georgia and there's a group down there that still burns crosses. I don't think they vote for democrats though.

1590118316897.png

" WAY DOWN SOUTH, IN THE LAND OF COTTON,...OLD TIMES THERE ARE N O T FOR...GOTTEN "

Ahh, The NEW SOUTH !

You RE-PLUGS remember 'our boy'. Travist(y) Mcmichaels ?

Ya, he's the son of the now infamous Brunswick GEORGIA Attack squad.
He's the one in the pictures, with the RED Face, the one that looks painfully HUNG OVER, The one that is the Poster Boy of the Dangers of FETAL ALCOHOL SYNDROME.

He's the one that BLASTED Ahmaud Arbery twice with his SHOTGUN, and 'ADMITTED' that He DID IT !

Well, the Georgia prosecuter's are now in possession of Tape listening to TRAVIST(Y) Mcmichael .....exclaiming, after he 'blew-away' Arbrey, which killed him, ......................." FUKKING NIXXER " !

Yes the NEW SOUTH.

'Things have changed', the South's PROMOTERS will Champion.

Grandma once said,..." THE MORE THINGS CHANGE, The MORE THEY REMAIN the SAME "