The Philly Twenty Two

I would prefer the IAM suspend Armedio with pay until the court makes a decision.

I would assume IAM claims they did not authorize such action, and as such, Armedio should pay for his lawyers. Assume IAM foots the bill and Armedio is found guilty. If I were a plaintiff, I'd go after IAM. But I'll bet dues money is paying for the defense, and IAM is claiming TWU can't make their case. Gonna be interesting.

Nelson is right - NC's and AGC's don't have a thought of their own (they'd never get appointed otherwise), they carry district water.

So far, I haven't seen an AGC or NC I'd let negotiate a car rental for me, or an AGC I'd let represent me in traffic court over a parking ticket.

And yes, Armedio's presence at the table weakens the union's bargaining position. At least we know IAM's priorities. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Huge "conflict of interest" for the agents in the west

Canale must be getting ready to retire!
IMO he's lost his mind

But apparently you have a memory problem as from November 2, 2004 to January 6, 2005 all three IAM Negotiating Committees were at CCY trying to achieve a deal.

The company wanted what they wanted and would not accept anything else from the M&R, can't speak for Fleet.

In your post #22, you spoke out the other side of your mouth, about Fleet Service. I'd take your own advice and SHUT UP...!

My memory is fine and most of us know what went on at CCY, during that time period. You just don't seem to understand

In your post #22, you spoke out the other side of your mouth, about Fleet Service. I'd take your own advice and SHUT UP...!

My memory is fine and most of us know what went on at CCY, during that time period. You just don't seem to understand
Is this Justaramper's US Aviation?

When you own you can tell people to shut up, now take your own advice, if you don't like the truth, not my fault.

If you don't like my posts, then don't read them.

Funny you were not at CCY, so you guess at what went on.

Yep your fellow fleet service and maybe you, never met a concession you did not like.

You never rejected any of them.

Yep your fellow fleet service and maybe you, never met a concession you did not like.

You never rejected any of them.

Nice play on words, but so untrue. At least we didn't vote a majority of our workforce out of a job.

Lets see...Vote NO and then re-vote a YES, did I say enough about that debacle..?

Concession stand is closed, what kind of negotiating is that from a union...? Shoved down our throats and you rave about how good the IAM is..?

You voted to outsource all the small stations.

And yes they members voted to outsource heavy and utility, but I know I voted NO on the POS offer.

The members did not want to negotiate with the company because of the airbus outsourcing. And when US filed Chapter 11 the second time, by law the IAM had to negotiate.

Hey you could have voted it down, but you didnt!

You voted to outsource all the small stations.

And yes they members voted to outsource heavy and utility, but I know I voted NO on the POS offer.

The members did not want to negotiate with the company because of the airbus outsourcing. And when US filed Chapter 11 the second time, by law the IAM had to negotiate.

Hey you could have voted it down, but you didnt!

Giving ALL the facts in ALL stations,
without ALL the double talk , promises , open ended contract language and the" Concession stand is closed B/S"
and the fact that someone was getting an AGC position out of a yes vote.

the outcome could have changed.