The TEA PARTY and the GOP. . . . . TROUBLE in PARADISE !

So you think the state should think for people? Does that apply to the stuff you disagree with or just the stuff you like?

Teens and preteens tend not think to long term. I guess that is no reason to not screw up the rest of their life.

Let's not forget, you no absolutely nothing about preteens or teens, nothing.

Reactions: 1 person
(To the) RIGHT,....of what ?

Homophobia ?
Bigotry against Hispanics ?
A Love of a Theocracy ?
SLAVERY ?

You (south-of-the-Mason-Dixon-Line(ers)...STILL 'Don't get it ', after Dam near "150" years !

You and your ILK Got a Major League ASSS 'Wuppin' during the 'Unpleasantries' in 1862 (etc), and fast-forward to the last " 2 " Presidential (LOST) elections to a beatable opponent !

As I BEGGED you in an Earlier post,.................. P L E A S E ...don't EVER change, in ANY way.
We LOVE the VIEW from the Oval Office !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's rich Barry-O...............a BIGOT calling others a Bigot !
And still living in the past I see..........get a freakin' life !

That's rich Barry-O...............a BIGOT calling others a Bigot !
And still living in the past I see..........get a freakin' life !

His initials are BO?

Fitting for a stinking hippie.

I'll bet this guy drives him nuts :lol:
http://youtu.be/9LoOFmWKP5M

Yeah, sw, get with the program, her anointed one is a Eurotrash commie!

But isn't that exactly what the "Annointed One" was referring to, when he said, " We will fundamentaly transform America"?

And things are going so swell, over in Europe, can't wait 'til we get there !

Savage is an intelligent man, who is a vicious BIGOT against gay people,...WHO...goes BALLISTIC...if anyone says ANYTHING against JEWS.
Alan Weiner (aka Michael Savage) IS a NYC/Bronx/Brooklyn JEW. (Kinda hypocritical dontcha' think) ?

'ALAN ' was a DISCIPLE of the famous Communist Poet Alan Ginsberg. (But YOU knew that,......RIGHT ??)

Ol' "ALAN" is a hypocritical Bigoted PHONEY right-wing NUT JOB ! (Betcha' didn't KNOW THAT though) !!!

Savage is an intelligent man, who is a vicious BIGOT against gay people,...WHO...goes BALLISTIC...if anyone says ANYTHING against JEWS.
Alan Weiner (aka Michael Savage) IS a NYC/Bronx/Brooklyn JEW. (Kinda hypocritical dontcha' think) ?

'ALAN ' was a DISCIPLE of the famous Communist Poet Alan Ginsberg. (But YOU knew that,......RIGHT ??)

Ol' "ALAN" is a hypocritical Bigoted PHONEY right-wing NUT JOB ! (Betcha' didn't KNOW THAT though) !!!

I just put Savage on there because of your comment on him. I ageee, he's extreme, even for me believe it or not. Just like Phelps and his twisted way of protesting the funerals of soldiers with those twisted messages on signs.

And Barry-O strikes again....................One Bigot calling someone else a Bigot !
Also, found a pic of you, at your therapist!

And Barry-O strikes again....................One Bigot calling someone else a Bigot !
Also, found a pic of you, at your therapist!

Likewise...

555226_496668697042784_656332338_n.jpg