The TEA PARTY and the GOP. . . . . TROUBLE in PARADISE !

Fine. Stay but don't get your knickers in a twist when others use the same brush as you.

The blue laws fall when ever they are put up to a vote. County after county are going wet (at least here in TX) I do find it entertaining that someone such as your self who claims to be against big government seemingly has no problem being told by big government what you can and can't do.
Mirror, mirror!

OH, I thought we were talking about systemic attacks not attacks by misguided individuals. At least Ms Stabosz was fortunate enough to come out of it with a few bruises. Mr George Tiller was a bit less fortunate. I do hope the lady who assulted Ms Stabosz gets convicted.

Curious. Is Mr. Scott Roeder equally representative of the right as you seem to imply that the person who assaulted Ms Stabosz is representative of the left?

Equally curious is how you ignore systemic attacks on womens reproductive rights such as those in Mississippi where they have all but outlawed abortions with onerous requirements.

Reactions: 2 people
OH, I thought we were talking about systemic attacks not attacks by misguided individuals. At least Ms Stabosz was fortunate enough to come out of it with a few bruises. Mr George Tiller was a bit less fortunate. I do hope the lady who assulted Ms Stabosz gets convicted.

Curious. Is Mr. Scott Roeder equally representative of the right as you seem to imply that the person who assaulted Ms Stabosz is representative of the left?

Equally curious is how you ignore systemic attacks on womens reproductive rights such as those in Mississippi where they have all but outlawed abortions with onerous requirements.

I think North Dakota lawmakers just passed a bill protecting unborn children as well. Like I said, the divide is not limited to the old Civil War geographic boundaries.

I'll go with the lawmakers who are Right.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/22/17420927-north-dakota-passes-toughest-anti-abortion-package-in-us-bills-await-governor?lite

I think North Dakota laws just passed a bill protecting unborn children as well. Like I said, the divide is not limited to the old Civil War geographic boundaries.

I'll go with the lawmakers who are Right.

http://usnews.nbcnew...t-governor?lite

That is not what I was asking. I asked what traditional values are bing attacked and how. You respond with a video of a woman being assalted. I responded with an equally irrelavant example. I fail to see how either have anythign to do with the question or how they are an attack on traditional values. I also never even mentionmed anything regarding South v North.

If ND wants to waste tax payer money trying to defend a law that has no scientific backing and is in violation of the COTUS they are more than welcome to do so. Mr Ryan also tried to pass such an amenmdment and it failed.

I love how states like ND and MS will pass these onerous laws and yet not do a dam thing to try an prevent unwanted pregnancies in the first place. Why does the right hate children so much?

I'll stick withj politicians who are more respectful of individual liberties.

So, do you have any examples of these attacks on traditional values or were you just making a nice sound bite? By the way, what exactlyh are traditional values?

Reactions: 1 person
That is not what I was asking. I asked what traditional values are bing attacked and how. You respond with a video of a woman being assalted. I responded with an equally irrelavant example. I fail to see how either have anythign to do with the question or how they are an attack on traditional values. I also never even mentionmed anything regarding South v North.

If ND wants to waste tax payer money trying to defend a law that has no scientific backing and is in violation of the COTUS they are more than welcome to do so. Mr Ryan also tried to pass such an amenmdment and it failed.

I love how states like ND and MS will pass these onerous laws and yet not do a dam thing to try an prevent unwanted pregnancies in the first place. Why does the right hate children so much?

So, do you have any examples of these attacks on traditional values or were you just making a nice sound bite? By the way, what exactlyh are traditional values?

Who the hell are you to cite anything in the COTUS, when your Annointed One and Posse look for ways to skirt around it on a daily basis !

Reactions: 2 people

States like North Dakota have to think for people who don't do a hell of a lot of thinking before they hop in the sack.

States like North Dakota have to think for people who don't do a hell of a lot of thinking before they hop in the sack.

So you think the state should think for people? Does that apply to the stuff you disagree with or just the stuff you like?

Teens and preteens tend not think to long term. I guess that is no reason to not screw up the rest of their life.

Reactions: 4 people
So you think the state should think for people? Does that apply to the stuff you disagree with or just the stuff you like?

Teens and preteens tend not think to long term. I guess that is no reason to not screw up the rest of their life.

Therefore, if kids make an adult decision which makes them parents, then they should be able to live with the result which is a human life that should not be discarded like a piece of garbage.

Therefore, if kids make an adult decision which makes them parents, then they should be able to live with the result which is a human life that should not be discarded like a piece of garbage.
So if a seven year old accidentally shoots someone they should be tried as an adult?

Reactions: 4 people
They did not make a decision. A decision by its definition involves forethought. A teenager under 18 does not make decision about their life. They are a minor. They cannot make a decision to by alcohol, a car or anything else adults do. The teenager got knocked up because they have hormones and don't know better.

Is an abortion optimal? No. Is having a girl drop out of school and having to take care of child when she her self is a child better? Is forcing the parents to take care of the child child better?

Im sure you don't mind contributing tax dollars toward their welfare right?

Speaking of all this what is the roll of the father and his parents? I have yet to hear anyone (right or left) especially in the right speak of the fathers roll in all this? What is their penalty?

Aside from all this. Its not your body and its none of your dam business. Don't want to pay for it. Fine. You'll just pay more later. You still have no right to tell a woman what she may or may not do with her body.