The TEA PARTY and the GOP. . . . . TROUBLE in PARADISE !

I think North Dakota lawmakers just passed a bill protecting unborn children as well. Like I said, the divide is not limited to the old Civil War geographic boundaries.

I'll go with the lawmakers who are Right.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/22/17420927-north-dakota-passes-toughest-anti-abortion-package-in-us-bills-await-governor?lite

(To the) RIGHT,....of what ?

Homophobia ?
Bigotry against Hispanics ?
A Love of a Theocracy ?
SLAVERY ?

You (south-of-the-Mason-Dixon-Line(ers)...STILL 'Don't get it ', after Dam near "150" years !

You and your ILK Got a Major League ASSS 'Wuppin' during the 'Unpleasantries' in 1862 (etc), and fast-forward to the last " 2 " Presidential (LOST) elections to a beatable opponent !

As I BEGGED you in an Earlier post,.................. P L E A S E ...don't EVER change, in ANY way.
We LOVE the VIEW from the Oval Office !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You liberals crack me up. You elect a Mayor like Bloomberg, "the nanny" and then get all bent out of shape about politicians making choices for you.

Tree, you are going to lose the pro-abortion battle. It's already happening at the state level. And it's not your body, it's the child's body, sir.

We all moved to New York City, voted for Bloomberg, turned into Communiss, and chased you into a "storm" shelter.

Next we are going to take away your radio.

We all moved to New York City, voted for Bloomberg, turned into Communiss, and chased you into a "storm" shelter.

Next we are going to take away your radio.

I'm fine being in the heartland rather than on the Left Coast.

There is someone out there with common sense. You ought to tune in rather than drop out. Listen and learn.
http://www.briansussman.com/

You liberals crack me up. You elect a Mayor like Bloomberg, "the nanny" and then get all bent out of shape about politicians making choices for you.

Tree, you are going to lose the pro-abortion battle. It's already happening at the state level. And it's not your body, it's the child's body, sir.

The cells live in the women body and are dependant on the women body for life and nourishment.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm fine being in the heartland rather than on the Left Coast.

There is someone out there with common sense. You ought to tune in rather than drop out. Listen and learn.
http://www.briansussman.com/

And your definition of the 'Heartland is what ???

TEX-ASSS, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Arizona...ETC ???

Brian Sussman/K-"SFO" (like in San Fransisco)
This Moron must be the "Relief Pitcher" for the other (BANNED)SF Lunatic, Michael (the HOMOPHOBE) SAVAGE ??

KEEP Spreading the word, with these Right Wing WHACK-JOBS. It only drives that 'out of touch' political party of yours..DEEPER into the ABYSS.

Face it..'SNAP, the GOP as a party, is the equivalent of a Brain, with a deadly INOPPERABLE TUMOR, which only Hastens it's death FASTER...with the mention of names like Sussmam/Limbaugh/Hannity/PALIN/ ET AL !

So you think the state should think for people? Does that apply to the stuff you disagree with or just the stuff you like?

Teens and preteens tend not think to long term. I guess that is no reason to not screw up the rest of their life.
Yet another classic Tree-less spin!