Todd Courser tried to cover up an affair.

Ms Tree

Veteran
Jul 13, 2010
So here is the recording
https://soundcloud.com/detroitnews/rep-courser-tells-aide-his-misdirection-plan/s-seWMM

If I followed it correctly Courser is married and has kids.  He is also banging a fellow rep (Gamrat) on the side who is also married and also has kids.  

OK so what the big deal about that you ask.  GOP sex scandals are are dime a dozen.  So, Courser tells his aid that he wants his aid to send out an anonymous email to republicans accusing him of paying for sex with a man.  The rational being that that would be a big scandal and when the truth comes out that he is actually banging a fellow rep who is female that it won't be a big deal.  I mean at least he has not got the "gay" thing right?

After the SCOTUS ruled on marriage equality this douche said "Last Thursday was a sad day for America. Last Thursday was a crushing day for those who believe in traditional marriage and traditional morality."

I wonder where screwing a co-worker and messing up two marriages and affecting the lives of the children of both marriages falls in the traditional marriage thing?

In May of 2014 he announced his candidacy.  I guess he changed his mind on  a few things.

http://www.toddcourser.com/state_rep_announcement

"It will take Principled Constitutional Conservative Leadership to restore our State and Nation back to greatness." --- Get rid of principles --- check.

"I have felt a strong sense from the Lord that he has been leading in one or two of those directions, while the rest of the rumors were just noise."  --- Make people you have faith.  He said "God Damn" on the recording and I am pretty sure banging your married co-worker is frowned upon by most religions.  -- Check.

"As a cause, we need to hold the leadership accountable for the damage they have inflicted to the brand of the Republican Party by drifting from our conservative platform. "  --- I wonder if he had himself in mind when he said this?

Can't make this chit up.   

• Banned
cltrat said:
sounds like the majority of politicians including Clinton
Clinton did not run on family values. Progressives typically do not talk about traditional marriage BS.

Ms Tree said:
Clinton did not run on family values. Progressives typically do not talk about traditional marriage BS.
lol they have their own BS, like say wanting to raise your taxes while not paying theirs

Clinton wouldn't know family values if they bit her on the ass as I suspect you don't

Dog Wonder said:
How long have you been married?
I.m not available maybe you'd have better luck with your boy Bears, after all he's the one bringing up pole smokers so much.

• Banned
cltrat said:
lol they have their own BS, like say wanting to raise your taxes while not paying theirs

Clinton wouldn't know family values if they bit her on the ass as I suspect you don't
They all lie. I think that's a given. In this particular case they ran on a platform they they knew they were breaking when they said it.

Clinton did not run on the concept so it seems irrelevant. You can suspect all you want.

• Banned
Yep. She lies. A few threads exist that cover the issue.

What's your opinion on this issue?

Dog Wonder said:

Talk Family Values, but can't walk Family Values.
when you show yourself to be something more than an ignorant regional stereotyping tool, maybe I'll care what your opinion of me and values are.

cltrat said:
when you show yourself to be something more than an ignorant regional stereotyping tool, maybe I'll care what your opinion of me and values are.
Whats the matter Barn, Thelma Lou find somebody else to settle down with?

Dog Wonder said:
Whats the matter Barn, Thelma Lou find somebody else to settle down with?
did Bears whisper that clever reply in your ear while he was packing your mud?

Back