Triple Play for September Metrics

BoeingBoy

Veteran
Nov 9, 2003
DOT issued their monthly report today...

O/T - US was #4 among the 5 legacy carriers
MBR - US was #3 (but still #1 for the year through September)
Complaints - US was #3 (#4 for the year through September)

Jim

DOT issued their monthly report today...

O/T - US was #4 among the 5 legacy carriers
MBR - US was #3 (but still #1 for the year through September)
Complaints - US was #3 (#4 for the year through September)

Jim

But not good enough for a peon bonus, so let's blame on those easties!

Did anyone notice that the #s were getting better BEFORE the injunction, and the CLT's #s have improved since 36C reopened? Shocker!

• Banned
Maybe you should pay better attention.

Oh, I payed close attention. East hub metrics continued to be subpar after the injunction was issued but began improving before the center runway reopened. You're free to attempt proving otherwise.

Jim

Oh, I payed close attention. East hub metrics continued to be subpar after the injunction was issued but began improving before the center runway reopened. You're free to attempt proving otherwise.

Jim

No, no. You first. Show your math.

• Banned
CLT two days after the injunction was issued.

D:00 58.8 58.8

Jim

• Banned
I'm definitely smart enough to know not to get into the "provide proof that you'll just dismiss" game with you. You made the claim that performance improved before the injunction was issued, I questioned it - show your evidence...

Jim

I'm definitely smart enough to know not to get into the "provide proof that you'll just dismiss" game with you. You made the claim that performance improved before the injunction was issued, I questioned it - show your evidence...

Jim

It's all right there in front of you, oh mustached one. I bow to you, oh master of the numbers. Show me. Even retired pilots have access to US Daily. I made a claim. You said I was wrong. Prove it. But remember, I still fly the line, and see it in action.

• Banned
But remember, I still fly the line, and see it in action.

Oh yes, just like you saw the bogus attempt to get the injunction. Funny how a judge looking at the facts reached a different conclusion... :lol:

Jim

Oh yes, just like you saw the bogus attempt to get the injunction. Funny how a judge looking at the facts reached a different conclusion... :lol:

Jim

The judge, like you, does not fly the line. The company out foxed USAPA. Are you shocked by that? Are you Isom's lap dog Jimbo?

The numbers are all there. I have admitted that you are really good with numbers. Put them to use BillyJoeJimBob.

Back