TWU and the Company reached a Tentative Agreement

That's pretty much correct because I now believe the line is out to get Tulsa for the past & I believe that eventually they will get Tulsa back but hopefully not till I'm gone.
I know the plan & its a good plan but I don't like it.

Good thing you don't speak for everybody in Tulsa. You really come across as a selfish, paranoid, little creep. Karma will catch up with you.

I voted yesterday & we will soon see if your right about yes voters being to lazy to vote, history shows most contracts pass by the second contract so if it fails again that will be a first at AA .... That's betting against the odds, I never bet against the odds.

Maybe raptor should change his name to Playing the odds.

Good thing you don't speak for everybody in Tulsa. You really come across as a selfish, paranoid, little creep. Karma will catch up with you.

Selfish yes a coward like you NO !
I can live with selfish but can't live with coward !!!!
I'm going to win so you have to lose. ;-)
There's always winners & Losers.
What's your name Mr. Unonomouse so we can honor your brave sacrafice to the cause. ;-). LOL

Yea,yea we know Dan mccoy blah, blah, blah its all about me brave you coward blah,blah again retreat to your corner with the yes banners.....rheem has you on his Christmas card list for next year....

Yea,yea we know Dan mccoy blah, blah, blah its all about me brave you coward blah,blah again retreat to your corner with the yes banners.....rheem has you on his Christmas card list for next year....

FINALLY your getting it ...... Was starting to think you were SLOW for a minute ..... Geez

VOTE YES ;-)

Just called Sam Cirri & told him he's doing a great job of telling the members why they should vote for this contract, Leaders have to LEAD & now he is doing that he's speaking to the members instead of a spokesman like Rick Mullins ..... This vote will be different from the last one !

VOTE YES

Raptorman for someone who has made it clear that you would use the reporting system of this board, you do break it's rules.

Do you own any firearms and do you have orange hair?

Why do you hate the Japanese?

It's called Savvy, know when to hold them & know when to fold them & pick YOUR battles not someone else's battle, I don't mind helping someone with their agenda when it matches mine but if theirs a conflict then its time to part ways, this contract works for me so its time to part ways with some & persue MY Agenda. ;-)

I intend to win so you have to lose.
Just another "I got Mine" retard. This is the mentality of the mechs at AA which make us so vulnerable to manipulation by the greedy company as well as the passive union. All the crying about TWU vs AMFA vs IBT vs AMP is crap. If we ever manage to change unions we still are stuck with the same IGMers (whether line or overhaul) and weak-assed individuals who seek office to benefit themselves at the expense of others. You cannot have a effectual union if the members are mostly unions unto themselves. Raptorman is not the first (mr. Informer gladly proclaimed his YES in 2010 with the infamous line, "I GOT MINE" ) nor will he be the last to take to the keyboard and try and drive an agenda whilst completely blurring the lines between union member and company tool. AA is the enemy BUT ....WE ARE OUR WORST ENEMIES! ps. hey raptor, name is Hatch. in Austin. if you have some kind of problem with what I am saying

Good for you Mike. I hope that all is going well for you.

Who is the union representative at Boeing maintenance?
Hey Buck,
Im at the 787 plant in South Carolina, they have no union here, and Im ok with that. I think the IAM covers them in seattle. Ive had enough of the industrial unions. I would only want to be with amfa and thats about it. Good luck to you and all my AA brothers.
mike

Of all the places in the USA that AMR could have chosen for a MTC Base,
they chose this IDIOTIC,BORN AGAIN,SPEAK IN TONGUES,SHxT HOLES! THEY CHOSE
TULE !GOD SAVE ME FROM YOUR FOLLOWERS !!

Hey Buck,
Im at the 787 plant in South Carolina, they have no union here, and Im ok with that. I think the IAM covers them in seattle. Ive had enough of the industrial unions. I would only want to be with amfa and thats about it. Good luck to you and all my AA brothers.
mike
YOU DO HAVE A RIGHT TO WORK FOR LESS !!!

Please do not stray into the political arena. If you comply, I will also.

How do you believe the vote will go Red?

MIAMI endorses a NO vote.

Just received this today from Miami.

[background=transparent]VOTE NO [/background]

[background=transparent]Brothers and Sisters,[/background]

[background=transparent]As you know the last contract offer was voted in by a majority roll-call vote of the negotiations committee and has been sent to the membership for a ratification vote beginning July 23 2012 and will close July 3rd at 11:59 PM Central Standard Time. The voting process will be identical as that of the last offer that was rejected by the membership. You can get detailed voting instructions by visiting twubkfacts.org and click on voting instruction button. Your security pins were mailed out Friday July 20th and you should begin receiving the mail out this week. If you do not receive a pin by July 30th please contact the ATD Help Desk @ phone: 817.282.2544 email: [email protected] hours: M-F 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM CT. Do not use your old pin from the previous vote. If you do not receive a new pin in the mail by July 30th contact the help desk ![/background]

[background=transparent]Hopefully by now you have been able to review the companies latest contract offer being dubbed LBO 2.0. Until just recently I have refrained from injecting my opinions on the vote for the purposes of giving the membership time to digest this latest offer. If you have taken the time to read the full text language you will find serious deficiencies with this proposal. First and foremost is the wage portion. Attached below you will find the United Airlines comparison, a company that also declared bankruptcy not to long ago.UAL's contract is worth $16,495 per year more for a Line AMT than our modified LBO. That's the equivalent of $7.93 an hour and UAL is number three from the bottom, they earn around $7/hr less than Southwest. we also lag some non union carriers such as Delta who currently earn $12,000 more than we do. Jet Blue by $19,000 and Unionized Southwest by a staggering $ 33,226. Next on the list is the loss of the retiree medical and life insurance. Effecting members who in most cases are living under strict fixed incomes and may not be able to afford spending more for their insurance. If you are a member who is considering taking the early out package I urge you to double check your numbers to insure this option is for you. [/background]

[background=transparent]For those of us who intend to stay for the long haul this offer fails to make the cut in the job security category as Job Protection article 42 will be totally eliminated should this offer win a ratification vote. allowing the company to make deeper job cuts than what is currently being projected. Vacations will also take a hit for M&E Title l and ll as accrual will move from six to a five week max. Outsourcing will adjust to 35% of the total maintenance spend. Yes that opens the door to reducing more AMT's year over year. Line maintenance outsourcing at 15%. Work that nearly all legacy carriers do not outsource. Last but not least is the unnecessary six year term of this proposal. In short this offer fails to make the grade with me and I urge you carefully consider the vote you are about to cast. It is your choice I hope you make the right one for our futures and our professions. I along with the Executive Board Title I and ll will vote NO for this offer and hope you will do the same. We firmly believe more can be accomplished through further negotiations.[/background]

[background=transparent]Fraternally[/background]

[background=transparent]Jorge Rojas[/background]

[background=transparent]President[/background]
[background=transparent]TWU Local 561[/background]
[background=transparent]MIA/TPA/FLL [/background]

[background=transparent]AA[/background]

[background=transparent]Date Increase Base Max [/background]
[background=transparent]3/1/2009 0% 27.2 33.28 [/background]
[background=transparent]3/1/2010 0% 27.2 33.28 [/background]
[background=transparent]3/1/2011 0% 27.2 33.28 [/background]
[background=transparent]3/1/2012 0% 27.2 33.28 [/background]

[background=transparent]DOS 3.00% 28.02 34.1 [/background]

[background=transparent]AA[/background]

[background=transparent]DOS +12 3.00% 28.26 34.34 [/background]
[background=transparent]DOS+24 3.00% 29.73 35.81 [/background]
[background=transparent]DOS+36 3.00% 30.62 36.7 [/background]
[background=transparent]DOS+48 1.50% 31.08 37.16 [/background]
[background=transparent]DOS+60 1.50% 31.55 37.63 [/background]
[background=transparent]DOS+72 0% 31.55 37.63 [/background]

[background=transparent]UAL Current as of 7/1/12 [/background]

[background=transparent]Base 31.17 [/background]
[background=transparent]Longevity 1 [/background]
[background=transparent]License 4.25 [/background]
[background=transparent]Taxi 1 [/background]
[background=transparent]Shift 0.58 [/background]
[background=transparent]Line 0.4 [/background]
[background=transparent]Total 38.4 [/background]

[background=transparent]AA-UA Side by side DOS 20 year line Mechanic [/background]

[background=transparent]AA v UA [/background]
[background=transparent]Annual wage $70,928 $79,872 [/background]

[background=transparent]Vacation Value $5,456 $7,680 UAL Mechanics get one more week than we do from year 1 through 30, then they get two [/background]

[background=transparent]Holiday Value $682 $3,686.40 UAL gets 8 at 2.5X, we get 5 @ 1.5x[/background]

[background=transparent]Annual Sick Pay $1,364 $3,686.40 UAL gets 12 days while we get 5[/background]

[background=transparent]Total $78,430 $94,925 [/background]

Jorge Rojas

President
TWU Local 561
MIA/TPA/FLL
[email protected]

Back